Reviews for Stuck in the Storm
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
How to be bellatrix 101

Haha lol my dog does that too which is quite a problem considering he's huge!
Funshine Tonks chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This story is so funny! I couldn't help but laughing the whole time!

-Funshine Tonks:D
CheeseTheThimbleSneeze chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
(A feminine-shaped person falls off her chair and curls into a ball on the ground, overcome with a fit of giggles that has not been seen since she read The Night the Bed Fell on my Father outloud to her class and had to stop in the middle of the sentence and let someone else finish so as for her to not choke on her laughter while everyone else was looking at her like she was insane.)
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I LOVE IT! Hehe, my dog, Jackie, would always hide in the shower during thunderstorms. You can see the problem there.
MissRAB chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
So cute! :)
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
hahaha rotfl
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
aaaww i love this! remus and tonks flirting at the begining was great. I think remus's true maruader side shows but the fact he married a girl 15 or more years younger then him. that dawg ;)
Annabel de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i love the story especially the mental image of fudge in flippers and a snorkel in his office!

but...

when you said that sam 'was'...if that means how it sounds i'd like to offer my sincerest condolences because my dog-whom i've had since i was 3 and pratically grew up with- just passed away and i know what that's like.
www.purrtydino.org chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OMV! Awesome, first reviewer!:) I really loved the story:)

Sirius is afraid of thunder... OMV...
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was a pretty cute story. I like it.