Reviews for Enemies No More
flaming rose chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
Obliviously, this is ur first time writing gay sex.I'll help u out a bit, take a gander below:1. Unlike with a girl, u ALWAYS have to prepair a boy. Not prepairing a boy will cause his inner walls to tear and split, 'causing him to bleed and be in tremendous pain. The following below is how u prepair a boy for sex: 1. Make sure u have some type of lube. If u didn't know what lube is, it's a type of susbstance made to preduce a type of liquid…protection, i guess u'd say, to keep the bottom from feeling pain or to help the procdedure along all together. If u still don't under stand, I'm sure u can look up pictures and the definition online.

2. Now for actually using the lube. First decide how many fingers u'll be most likely to use. Wether(?), it's for urself, urcharacter, or a partner. If u have a monster cock -yes, there I said it-, like nine to eight, maybe even ten inches, u'd better probably use four fingers. About average? (Average is usually 6.5 inches.) Use three. Around five maybe 4.5 or even 4? Use two. If ur below three just use one. However, no matter how long u are, u still must look out for GIRTH. U could be four inches yet an inch and a half across. So what out for that, and if u have a bigger than ur penis itself, like I said, it all depends on size.

3. Okay, now coat ur fingers with a good amount of lube; u don't want to hurt ur partner if u only have a little bit of lube. In this cas e "Bigger is better" is correct in the way that "More is better." Anyway, coat ur fingers thoroughly(?)and bring them to ur partner's entrance.

4. Start prepairing them with one finger. Just jamming them all in there will cause ur partner pain. Start slow. Slowly push past the entrance, holding or carcassing(?)ur partner will usually help to calm them. Playing or stroking ur partners cock provides a great destraction, too. This way -cock touching- is use more than the others.

5. Prepair ur partner to a pace they can handle. Going to fast for them will most likely end badly if they're not a sadastic person.

6. Once u've done that, nows the moment u've been waiting for; actually entering that tight little hole. Bring the cock head to their entrance, and slowly slid in. Now, the head is said to hurt the most because it's bigger than the rest of the penis. However, this is not always the case. There are some cocks out there that swell bigger than the width of the cock head. So it's a bit different for u guys. Anyway, don't just jam it in there. U'll want to, but don't. He's not a girl; he doesn't natrually lub/re/cant(?)himself when aroused. So he'll be dry in the area u couldn't reach.

6. Once u've gotten all the way in wait for ur partner to be able to move, and it's best to usually start with a slow pace, gradually gaining speed as he gets use to it.

7. Now, here's the fun part. When ur partners able to handle it -u can even do it when ur prepairing, not just when ur inside him- search for his prostate. Now, if u don't know what a prostate is it's a bundle of nerves in the asshloe that when hit or added pressure to, causes pleasure to the person. Anyway, search his inner walls for it and when u find it have ur own fun.

Alright, bye, y'all! U could also look up gay fanfictions -also know as yaoi- if u'd like to further investigate or didn't understand. Anyway, I'll also be sending another message with a way I sall the sex scene going down. Anyway, peace!
flaming rose chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Okay, why didn't he just kill her and be over with it? Seriously?

Okay, this story needs some serious re-writting and I'll be back. Someday. Maybe. Possiblely.
flaming rose chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
Ohhhh, pleeeeaaase don't bring Claire into Jaward's love life! I mean, it wouldn't work anyway, seeing as how neither of jaward are interested in Claire! And how Quin will inprint on her anyway.
flaming rose chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
The Shit:

1. Edward was a little TOO OCC in here -chapter seven- and I think this chapter needs a little looking over. Reduing, and a LOT of beta-ing would be good for this chapter too!
Anway peace!
flaming rose chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Hmmmm. The Shit:
1. I felt the last bit was a little too rushed.
2. Especially to part where he told Jacob he knew he'd inprinted on him.
3. I'd also suggest a beta, but for the mean time u could go back and add on any missing SUFFIXES or any missing WORDS.

Anyway, my baby's home! Peace!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
If Edward had no intention of being with Jacob, he shouldn't have allowed him to imprint on him. He KNEW that it would happen because Alice told him, but he went to the movies anyway. On that note, Alice is equally to blame for not warning Jacob about the imprint, giving him a chance to avoid him and Bella. The fault here lies entirely on Edward and Alice because they knew in advance; Jacob didn't. How dare Edward blame Jacob for a situation that he and Alice could've easily prevented (Jacob imprinting, Bella going to Florida, her subsequent death on her return, etc) but chose not to?
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
This was fantastic! Poor Bella :( but Edward and Jacob were great! You got Jacob down pat. Wonderful story!

Touché 3
aidabye chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Left him in thhe dark,just what he
aidabye chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
love that movie. lol you used that quote perfectly. just loved it. lol
Mizuki8D chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Loved this story sad it had to end.
writerleft chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Thank you for not turning Bella into a vampire. She is the most one-dimensional, boring character ever.
writerleft chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
The heating pad was a funny detail.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/19/2012
Not a bad little romance story, I give you: one gold star for it and hope that you do more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Jacobdraco chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
lol the sparkles
DevilGene chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
i want more if jake was uke cause he's cute...