Reviews for A Bottle of Luck
Meeks chapter 3 . 4/24
Wow! This is great so far! Very believable! Is Madame Rosmerta's last name really Doone? I had no clue! Nice job!
Kelsey441 chapter 9 . 4/6
I loved this fic. I loved it's tone. It was just the right speed. Thank you.
Kelsey441 chapter 8 . 4/6
I just completely spazzed out a bit when Harry offered his hand.
Ellie Hodgson chapter 1 . 3/23
This is so good! I love it and its refreshing to see a fic were Draco isn't too OOC :)))))
A chapter 8 . 3/10
this is by far the best. funny and sweet
Only this was the best thing I read keep it up
viv-heart chapter 9 . 1/30
This was cute. Interesting story. draco meeting muggles was nice :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
That was the most beautiful Dramione FanFiction I have ever read. You are amazing!
Born in 20th Century chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
Thanks for sharing this :)
Megan chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
Sorry, this is horrible. I hoped there would be some f*****g going on
purplepam chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
Aww! This fic is amazing. I loved their slow building relationship! Great job.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
A cute story, nicely done. I liked how you have this all happen, and even Rons character.
cosmicaddress chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Awww! This was so great to read! I love how mature Hermione was and their friendship was great. I felt so bad for Draco (yeah, he did Azkaban-worthy things, bla bla bla, but this just made me so sad for what it was like for him after the war. I loved reading the friendship and romance blossom for him though, and I loved the idea that the Felix Felicis just led him to Hermione. It was a really cute ending.
Shruthi chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Hey. I read this fic ages ago and totally forgot to review. It was the best fanfic I've ever read. Its mild and positive and very real. Like the characters are all just the way they are in the books. Anyways I would recommend this fanfic to a dramione shipper who is in for mild and a pleasant story. :)
Kudos. And Keep Writing :)
Amelia Granger Malfoy chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
It was awesome but Malfoy should have been a bit more stuck-up an Hermione should have had a bit more of a temper. Otherwise it was brill