Reviews for Close Your Eyes
ellz chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
more please :)
springleaf15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ho' shit. WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY. but you did an awesome job!
White.Rose.Didi chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
... Where are the rest of the chapters? I've been waiting for this story ever since you discontinued 'Issues'... It's already been two years. Did you give up on it? If so, why? It was a wonderful story! And I seriously loved it! I want the rest of the chapters... :(
Sakura Uchiha123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Love the first chapter already and am sure the other chapters will be good too also i was wondering when will you be updating ?
Millady chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Do You gave up of rewriting it?
buffycorvin chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
love it sorry i havent been on had a lot on me
MissVampyre chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
So, I LOVE this so far, I gave up on Issues a long time ago. Not because it was bad, it was actually really good :) but because I'm lazy and didn't feel like keeping up with all the chapters. However, considering I'll be reading this one chapter by chapter as you post them, I will keep up with it, haha. Can't wait for more! :D
Hersheys Rocks chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'm surprised, you seem to have Sasuke's character down rather well and clearly. Not so much the stereotypical socially retarded, but just... difficult and oh so lovingly blunt.

I'm interested in seeing how this plays out this time. I remember rather liking Issues, so I'll be watching this one too~
TheSweetRevenge chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Now whenever I hear crickets chirping, I shall be thinking of that. xD

This is great! Update soon 8D
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
A few typos, but good. I can't wait for more updates
cast14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
great story i loved it

cts

i can't wait to find out what will happen next
acylay chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ohoho. I like. Again. (Especially the ending winkwink :D) I like the new title too.
Sage Cypress chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hey, just saying that I can't wait for this story to continue, and that I really enjoyed Issues. Keep on writing!
Cheetay chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hm... so far so good _ Excellent chapter :D By the way, are you planning on deleting Issues?
Red Lips 'nd Cloudy Eyes chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I suddenly remembered the beginning of this story like how it was before XD

Sasuke and Sakura should get drunk together more often... It's hilarious.

I'll follow your rewrite. It's loads of fun!