Reviews for My Sunshine
tellingmelies chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Hola there bb! I'm going through my bajillion emails and I found this update...shows you how long it's been since I've read anything ff related. My heart breaks for Angela. I love how it's told from side characters and not focused on the Cullens like most are.

Are you going to continue?
Midnight-Phoenix-2805 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
This chapter made me cry so much :'( - you are truly one amazing writer :) x
mischief-maker1 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Awww! Thanks, bb, for the shout-out and the rec!

I completely LOVE this chapter! I'm so addicted to the wolves and their story and all of their 'pack politics'. LOL. I can't wait to get into this story a bit more and see all the things you envision unfold!

Love it and you, hun! XOXO
mischief-maker1 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
My tutelage? Wow. You make me sound so awesome. *snicker* If only people REALLY knew me.

Well, I think we make a pretty damn good team, bb! I love ya and this chapter! Gack! I didn't read the sad stuff...I don't need the racoon eyes again today! And with my hormones...yeah. But know I've read it a few times before and I love it still! This story is going to be great, my friend, it really is!
mischief-maker1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Awww! Thanks for the love, bb! You know I'm glad to help in any way I can!

So, okay, LOVE this chapter. I like seeing Bella and the vamps working with the wolves. It just goes to show that it CAN be done...with a little bit of work. LOL

Great chapter, Sweetie! Sorry it took me so long to review!
IdreamofEC17 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
OMG! I am snot-sobbing! This chapter KEELED me! You just HAD to put the "Be Not Afraid" song in there... and the way you wrote Angela, I felt like I lost MY boyfriend. Mrs. Cheney killed me too... when her knees gave way on her, I felt like I lost my son. That is a good quality, when you feel the characters emotions like they are your own.. That shows you are a good writer.. I felt like I was actually at the funeral!

Ok.. now I have to go blow my nose and wash my face! LOL! Love ya bb :)
IdreamofEC17 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
This chapter was a little hard for me to get through... I actually cried a little when Angela was remembering her conversation with Ben about remembering his phone number.. and the part when Sam blurted out "It was some kid from Forks named Ben", that was so insensitive of him and it made my heart hurt for Bella to have the news broken to her in that way.

I really like what you are doing with the story!

I'm sorry it took me so long to review... I hope you can forgive my friendfail :( Love ya!
JennC32 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I am once again in tears, but I loved it...how the rainbow ends the chapter. It is as Ben is trying to tell Ang it will all be ok. My tears just say how well written it is. Ang has some great friends to help her get through this.
tellingmelies chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Nicely done bb. I love how the book facts mingle with your new story line and I can't wait for more :)
JennC32 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Hey bb! This was such a great update. I love how you have a way with words. I am so sad that Sam just blurted it out about Ben. I know he didn't know she knew him...but still. And go Emmett! Loved it bb!
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh my sweet good girl. This is so awesome , I loved this. Although it was so sad, and I was almost crying with Angela.

You gave a voice to characters not glorified in fic too much, very cool bb.

B, I am so proud you took the plunge. Bravo my dear.

xoxo, Jezzy
klarsen117 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Yes, please continue!
lavishone chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very nicely done- especially for a first effort. It's a bit more angsty than I was really ready for- which will make it perfect for many. You should be very proud of yourself. And of course you should continue. I'm sure you've got a lot more to say.

xo

1Lavishone
JennC32 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
You have such a way with words bb! I loved it even though I was balling like a baby. Poor Ben. And poor Angela too. I can't wait to read more.
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I am SO proud of you! Congratulations on doing this bb! Great start and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Wonderful job my dear!

xoxoxoxoxoxo