Reviews for Learning to Kneel
Irishbabe23 chapter 1 . 6/24
Are you ever going to finish this glorious story
aurora0914 chapter 13 . 5/27
! What! That's terrible! But this fic is still somehow so addictive 0_0
BRUH UPDATE THIS IM READY TO READ SOME SMUT THIS IS HELLA HOT
Smarebear22 chapter 13 . 3/12
CONTINUE WRITING
Typical.o.Weirdo chapter 13 . 1/10
please someone update this
I know this chapter ended on a serious note.. But I can't wait for them to fuck!
Stinebork chapter 11 . 1/7
This story is so twisted and I'm so in love with it! Love your dark dominant Jesper! Please please finish it! I would love to see if you really can make it a HEA
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
For the love of god, Someone finish this story. I don't care if its by the original authors or not. It's very annoying to left hanging like this.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Not even gonna lie.. yall are bitches for not even having the decency to tell us that you were quitting the story..
- A super disappointed fan
Anon chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Okay, let me just start out by saying that I'm a huge fan of this story, and I think you two have done an amazing job with this.. however you have numerous times said that you were going to finish what you guys started. This last chapter even has you guys saying and I quote, "I promise to do better next time." It has been literal years since you guys last updated and I've given up hope that you guys would continue. However, I do believe an apology is owed to me aswell as all your other fans. If you guys have personal life issues, or even if you're just not feeling like writing anymore I completely understand, but you could have at least written a little blurb saying that you two were done posting. I'm upset (and I know others are too) that you two didn't even have the decency to tell us that you were just 'done'. Call me crazy, but I'm still hoping that even after years of no updating, either both or one of you will eventually decide to pick this up again.. but even if you don't I wish you two would have told us that you were not planning on finishing. I love you guys.. but you really dropped the ball on this one, and we're all disappointed.
Bloody Annoyed chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
So I know you don't get paid to write on this site. We get to read some great fics for free. Buy...
I am so annoyed that you have dropped this fic when you said that you would finish it numerous times.
You could have at least had the courtesy and let your fans who have been following your that you have abandoned it.
There were two of you writing this fic surely one of you could have made some sort of an effort.
Just pissed me off.
Sabella Rose chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
i take that as a no
Sabella Rose chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
r u going to update?
Angie229 chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
Please finish. I have to know what happens to Bella. You write really well it was a an eerie joy to read what you have done already.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
Omg awesome please do finish this story it may be dark but it does have some truth to it. Awesome he good the bad and the ugly. Ty so much for sharing.
2,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »