Reviews for Learning to Kneel
Burnsides-Girl chapter 22 . 10/15
I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I really hope you get back around to it eventually! I would really like to read this happy ending you promised us all those chapters ago! I hope RL hasn't been too terrible, I hope to eventually read the rest of this story!
CastleWave8916 chapter 22 . 9/17
Omg I love it please continue
Sabella Rose chapter 13 . 9/11
when i start liking jasper he gose and acts like an ass
TereseDawn chapter 22 . 8/25
I love this story! How much longer do you think it’ll take before it’s completed? :D
EelAron chapter 22 . 8/4
Such a good, slow build up between Bella and Jasper. I would love to see their characters finally connect on a deeper level. Please write more!
MommaGrams chapter 22 . 7/18
please update soon. I need to know what's going on! I absolutely love this story and get sad when the little update signal doesn't have this title... ppplllleeeaaase update! thank you, lol.
Egyptian Scorpion chapter 21 . 6/20
Please come back T.T I want to see where things go with Bella and Jasper
Suzansmith chapter 22 . 6/15
Maybe this change would be good. Maybe we could build something better at the new house... She said we. I think she has already fallen for him hard. Since she will enter the new house on her own feet next to him instead of dragged into it as abkidnapped tragedy, i feel that a love story is close! Im so curious. I check every week for an update
mmesouza chapter 22 . 6/6
I found this story many years ago when it had been left the first time (with only like 8 or so chapters), and I was dissappointed that it had been left on a cliff hanger. I found this story again 2 days ago, thrilled that there was more content. I love the twist that this story took, and I havent been able to put it down. I love the story and character progression. I'm so sad to see that it has been abandoned again. It is so good, and I know life gets in the way, but I am eagerly awaiting the next set of content. Please come back and write more.
Orangeduck23 chapter 3 . 5/24
Im really disappointed you’ve given up on this story
Jenna1913 chapter 22 . 5/16
I am really digging this story! Not enough dark Jasper stories here. I hope you will keep going.
beansandweenies013 chapter 22 . 4/20
please please update soon . everything she's gone through in her past and present has made her a stronger woman. even it she does see it she's a diamond in the rough and Jasper is making her shine brighter them she ever imagined she could.
I hope you’re doing okay and your finger is feeling better see the story I hope you are getting well and your family okay and your work and everything
roon0 chapter 22 . 4/2
How terribly exciting. I hope your health is good. I look forward to your next update.
Missy Spankalicious chapter 22 . 4/1
Hello,

Didn't actually know this story was still going, so glad it is though!
Can't wait or an update, even though I totally get life gets in the way, it is pesky like that.

I like a Bella character to be strong so it has been a little hard for me going over the chapters were she's being quite soft on Jasper despite what he's done, though I'm hoping with the characters adapting to what is happening in the story that Jasper will make amends to those months of how harsh he was.

Don't get me wrong though I do like me a Darksper. Haha sending mixed signals or what?!

Anyway, hope all is well and looking forward to an update soon!
2,769 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »