Reviews for Learning to Kneel
Egyptian Scorpion chapter 21 . 6/20
Please come back T.T I want to see where things go with Bella and Jasper
Suzansmith chapter 22 . 6/15
Maybe this change would be good. Maybe we could build something better at the new house... She said we. I think she has already fallen for him hard. Since she will enter the new house on her own feet next to him instead of dragged into it as abkidnapped tragedy, i feel that a love story is close! Im so curious. I check every week for an update
mmesouza chapter 22 . 6/6
I found this story many years ago when it had been left the first time (with only like 8 or so chapters), and I was dissappointed that it had been left on a cliff hanger. I found this story again 2 days ago, thrilled that there was more content. I love the twist that this story took, and I havent been able to put it down. I love the story and character progression. I'm so sad to see that it has been abandoned again. It is so good, and I know life gets in the way, but I am eagerly awaiting the next set of content. Please come back and write more.
Orangeduck23 chapter 3 . 5/24
Im really disappointed you’ve given up on this story
Jenna1913 chapter 22 . 5/16
I am really digging this story! Not enough dark Jasper stories here. I hope you will keep going.
beansandweenies013 chapter 22 . 4/20
please please update soon . everything she's gone through in her past and present has made her a stronger woman. even it she does see it she's a diamond in the rough and Jasper is making her shine brighter them she ever imagined she could.
I hope you’re doing okay and your finger is feeling better see the story I hope you are getting well and your family okay and your work and everything
roon0 chapter 22 . 4/2
How terribly exciting. I hope your health is good. I look forward to your next update.
Missy Spankalicious chapter 22 . 4/1
Hello,

Didn't actually know this story was still going, so glad it is though!
Can't wait or an update, even though I totally get life gets in the way, it is pesky like that.

I like a Bella character to be strong so it has been a little hard for me going over the chapters were she's being quite soft on Jasper despite what he's done, though I'm hoping with the characters adapting to what is happening in the story that Jasper will make amends to those months of how harsh he was.

Don't get me wrong though I do like me a Darksper. Haha sending mixed signals or what?!

Anyway, hope all is well and looking forward to an update soon!
Jessica chapter 22 . 4/1
Okay so does this mean that he doesn’t want her as a slave anymore? I’m a little confused, it seems like thats what he was gunning for before. Still waiting for a kiss to happen! :P
This book would make great movie
charleexx8 chapter 22 . 3/17
I can't believe i missed a few updates!
I've just re-read the whole story again!
And just every time i get goosebumps with the developing of the characters and the story!
I can't wait to find more about the letters and what the codes meen in the bible who the rival's are and what john has to do with it?
Can't wait to read more, loved the update guys!
Love love
Charlx
Come back soon! This story is getting so good! I can't wait to see more, hopefully!
bluegirl27262 chapter 22 . 3/5
This is great... i hope to read more soon.. new place and new experences
koren.x chapter 22 . 3/2
When are you going to update? I love this story x
2,763 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »