Reviews for Learning to Kneel
I hope you’re doing okay and your finger is feeling better see the story I hope you are getting well and your family okay and your work and everything
roon0 chapter 22 . 4/2
How terribly exciting. I hope your health is good. I look forward to your next update.
Missy Spankalicious chapter 22 . 4/1
Hello,

Didn't actually know this story was still going, so glad it is though!
Can't wait or an update, even though I totally get life gets in the way, it is pesky like that.

I like a Bella character to be strong so it has been a little hard for me going over the chapters were she's being quite soft on Jasper despite what he's done, though I'm hoping with the characters adapting to what is happening in the story that Jasper will make amends to those months of how harsh he was.

Don't get me wrong though I do like me a Darksper. Haha sending mixed signals or what?!

Anyway, hope all is well and looking forward to an update soon!
Jessica chapter 22 . 4/1
Okay so does this mean that he doesn’t want her as a slave anymore? I’m a little confused, it seems like thats what he was gunning for before. Still waiting for a kiss to happen! :P
This book would make great movie
charleexx8 chapter 22 . 3/17
I can't believe i missed a few updates!
I've just re-read the whole story again!
And just every time i get goosebumps with the developing of the characters and the story!
I can't wait to find more about the letters and what the codes meen in the bible who the rival's are and what john has to do with it?
Can't wait to read more, loved the update guys!
Love love
Charlx
Come back soon! This story is getting so good! I can't wait to see more, hopefully!
bluegirl27262 chapter 22 . 3/5
This is great... i hope to read more soon.. new place and new experences
koren.x chapter 22 . 3/2
When are you going to update? I love this story x
nessa01 chapter 22 . 3/1
Wow this story is really gud.
Can't wait to read more of this story
I miss this story.
A Spanish to English dictionary would be helpful for people who don’t know Spanish. This review is for the whole book.
kathrinmucki chapter 22 . 2/23
Love your story. Hope you update soon...
Nojoe chapter 22 . 2/21
I read this awhile back and hadn’t realized it was still a work in progress. I am ecstatic to have come across it again and to see what I’ve been missing.
Charlotte chapter 22 . 2/16
I am really enjoying your story. I was wondering if you were planning on continuing it?
2,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »