Reviews for Learning to Kneel
Missysue32 chapter 19 . 10/15
Oh know that doesn’t sound good! You left me hanging on the side of the cliff! I can’t wait to read more!
DoodleBug1101 chapter 19 . 10/15
What do you mean the lights went out?! Did the electric get cut or did she pass out?
lud chapter 19 . 10/15
I should not want Bella and Jasper together, but I do.
The sexual tension is growing, they should not be attracted to each other, after all, Bella is still a slave to Jasper, he shows that he is attracted to the little touches, always touching Bella. I wondered if Bella could forgive him.
I'm looking forward to more chapters, their relationship is changing, I hope the lack of light is not an invader.
Thanks.
Stephannie1014 chapter 19 . 10/15
Great chapter as always! I cant wait for more!
Star-Mantled-Elf chapter 19 . 10/15
Thank you for the chapter! I enjoyed reading it!
frekles chapter 19 . 10/15
A great chapter as always, I never thought I could believe you could convince us that he is not as bad as he seemed in the beginning but you have! So many reasons for Bella to accept and move on, what a story, you have us all hooked, as always! Love it!
bellev chapter 19 . 10/15
Good chapter
jeoliverio chapter 19 . 10/15
Oh what a Cliff hanger, and have to wait 15 days to uncliff.
clickpic chapter 19 . 10/15
Aaaauugghhh! Nice cliffy... great chapter.
Don't work too hard!
s
Nicoconsd chapter 19 . 10/15
Ohhhh I wonder what's going on! And how long will Bella be able to hold out on Jasper and his hotness especially after he comes to save her, I know I couldn't :)
ShamelesslyObsessed chapter 19 . 10/15
Is the knife on the floor a test? What caused the lights to go out, and was that just in the pantry or the whole house? The next scene should be very enlightening. Can't wait!
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 19 . 10/15
Awesome chapter can’t wait for what is next.
monica03 chapter 19 . 10/15
OMG, be expecting me at your door in a few hours. Cliff hangers suck! I thought it was so sweet that Jasper tried to take care of her when she woke up. That is not going to help her conflicted feelings she is having for him.
1tinac chapter 19 . 10/15
Oh what a place to leave it. Also I had to wonder in all of Bella thinking that she has it all figure out ... what is in it for Jasper to keep a woman in his care that is determined to be a spinster?.
Ashafree chapter 19 . 10/15
gosh damn it! i was getting so into it. i am watching this story like a hawk. i need to know what happens.
2,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »