Reviews for Learning to Kneel
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
great please write more
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
please please write more chapter. i love this story
MysticIce24 chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
I'm hoping you update soon. I'm dying of curiosity to know why she is being punished and what he's going to do with the sandpaper. It's not often I find a slave story that I feel is realistic likes yours. I'm hoping she goes catatonic again before the HEA and Jasper is unable to pull her out of it for a long while, making him realize what he's done. Your story though. :)
HalleyAna chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
I've read this story more times than I can count and I can't get enough of it. Amazing plot and descriptions, makes you want to come back again and again. Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
This chapter has caused me to have vicarious Stockholm syndrome.
mirmir14 chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
I love this story, i have read what is available many times and was wondering when you where planning on finishing? Pleeeease do so soon
Dakota chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I read all the chapters that was posted just today and was disappointed that I reached "the end." I hope whenever ya' ll get the chance you' ll finish the story. Its an enjoyable read. :)
Nightfall56 chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
“I looked forward to going into my kennel now. It was my space . . .”
This is scary because this is exactly why dogs like their kennels.
dkamehameha chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Oh man, sandpaper? Wow. I hope you come. Back to this story! !
kala chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
please update i really love this story
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
great please write more. Please would you post futuretake of learning to kneel on fanfiction.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
This is a great story but please upd
WandaIan4ever chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Wow, just wow. You are an amazing author, and i cant wait to read more. Please uPdate soon!;P
Lady Ramona chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Thank you, I keep coming back to find a bit more...
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Please please please please please please please continue your story or at least post an update if you aren't going to finish it so I can stop obsessing. You're driving me crazy.
2,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »