Reviews for Learning to Kneel
AmberEyedWolf1215 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
i like the story please carry on :)
shelbron chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Intriguing story. Poor Bella is in an awful situation. How terrifying.
Calliso chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Damn this isn;t going to be good for Bella is it? I hope she takes that other girls advice and doesn;t resist and try to escape and all that. At least not right away. Maybe if she can gain his trust she can catch him off guard. Of course by the time that happens she may have found herself falling in love with the man. I get the feeling though that at least in the beginning, this isn;t going to be a likable Jasper. I get the feeling he is going to be the defination of asshole and even downright cruel. But I hope he isn;t that bad. And hopefully even if he is a really bad guy at first maybe Bella can change him. Speaking of Bella I wonder why he wants her in the first place? I mean I doubt she is the only good looking virgin he could obtain. And it seems that he specifically chose her which makes you wonder how long has he been watching her? Or probably more accurately how long has he had people watching her? And why do I get the feeling she is going to chose to be stubborn and refuse to kneel and get the first of what I am guessing will be many punishments? Anyway while personally I am kinda iffy about this type of story I am going to give it a try cause it so far is really good.
I open at the close 2013 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Love it! please keep on writing!
mollypop2015 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
this is a really good story please update soon! please
bamagal110 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Awesome so very much so he is human in this ine/...
xxdarkxrosexx chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
update soon
Vendell chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Glad to see that Bella made some kind of effort to fight back, even if it did no good.

At least she was shown a little bit of kindness from McKenna and Vladimir.

Wondering why this man needed to buy Bella and I can't wait to find out.
TheBonfireoftheVanities chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I'm finding the situation Bella is in to be truly terrifying. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be kidnapped and sold to some strange man. I am really hoping that this isn't all human simply because I find it easier to deal with this if it was monsters acting monstrous rather than humans being monsters.

That being said I thought this was a great chapter. I'm loving the writing; you're really able to capture the hopeless terror of the situation and I can't wait for more.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
I'm guessin' the learnin' is just beginning. Nos hacen con esto!
zdra8351 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Great chapter. Cant wait to read more.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Wow, her new master looks and sounds so badass! I wonder if that's his real self. I hope Bella will remember Makenna's advice, I believe being stubborn will do her much good given her situation!
JasperNBella chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
holy shit. please update soon i loved it :)
Lansara chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Oh that was SO good! More please!
NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Why would two guys named Stefan and Vlad be speaking Spanish? Some eastern European dialect would seem more appropriate. I know, it's an odd question to as first, but it's the biggest anomaly in a chapter full of anomalies. I can't help but feel if I knew the answer to thar question, the rest would fall into place. Any who how, I'll be anxiously awaiting thwe next installment.
2,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 .. Last Next »