Reviews for Learning to Kneel
edwardbabymomma chapter 22 . 11/24/2019
Please finish
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2019
WOW, what a horrible ending.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2019
"back in forks were some loose floorboards in my bedroom where I hide things from time to time"

That's a weird fucking sentence.

How about "In my bedroom in Forks I had some loose floorboards where I hid things sometimes" Doesn't that sound better?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2019
I find it funny that THIS is what gives Bella ptsd…...not any of the other shit. And isn't it funny how THIS throws Bella into Jaspers arms. Jasper is not only a piece of shit but a fucking weirdo. He makes people call him MASTER for fucks sake. He makes them wear collars! His friend is a human trafficker. He buys PEOPLE from him.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2019
Ahhh the monster protects her from the other monster and now shes all bout him. Didn't see that coming …..rolls eyes. How fucking predictable.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/9/2019
I don't understand what the fuck that was about
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2019
What was that shit about him possibly knowing Alice back in the day? Is that supposed to mean that Alice is like his soulmate? Too bad he didn't take Alice instead of Bella!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2019
Bella says that Charlie helped her pay for her apartment while she was in college, then in the next breath says "though I shouldn't have to worry about bills when I should be focusing on my education". Way to make her sound like a pampered, expectant, piece of shit. Normal people pay their bills alone...they don't EXPECT to have their parents pay them. Bella is a dumb bitch.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2019
So did you steal this story or did the other person? Theres a story exactly like this on here but with Edward in Jaspers place.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2019
Giving her someone to fear so that she can relie on Jasper for protection is too clique.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2019
Im surprised that Bella isn't more fucking disgusted that Jasper saw something like that and did nothing. If she hated him before that hate should be uncontrollable now.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2019
I find it bothersome that in Bellas fantasies Edward is a faggot.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2019
I really don't understand why Bella isn't trying to kick Jaspers ass constantly, I would or be biding my time to find something to shove into his neck. Bella has been there weeks already...why isn't Jasper dead yet?

And isn't it convenient that Bella wants to be a purchasing manager? What a weird goal by the way...and jasper is an illegal arms dealer? HOW Convenient for the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2019
I find it odd that bella cant distinguish 3 days from MONTHS. And her little tantrum was so fucking stupid, now anytime she's in trouble he will use that punishment as leverage. Cops daughter my ass. And at this point she really shouldn't care if joseph lives or not.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2019
I would have respected you, your story, and your main character more if you had wrote a more believable scenario of her few hours in the desert. I mean really, who just collapses in just a few hours? It's fucking pathetic. She didn't even attempt to drink from a cactus...didn't attempt to cover her feet...it's just amazingly fucking pathetic.
2,810 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »