Reviews for Learning to Kneel
jk chapter 11 . 3/31
she should have just told him she was digging through hs shit and a ring rolled under the bed...wouldn't that be easier then getting a ass beating later
jk chapter 7 . 3/31
let me get this straight...what jaspers doing is ok because he mainly focuses on physcological abuse and well it could be worse
fuck that bella! run!
jk chapter 6 . 3/31
your fucking kidding with this shit right? theres company! wouldn't that be the perfect fucking time to act out? and shes gonn behave wilst their out? ohhh I think not nows the time to get away bella!
jk chapter 4 . 3/31
she was ready to die yes? so what does it matter if he puts her back in that room? hes getting exactly what he wants because shes so fucking weak...oh sit on your ass for 3 days and shes broken already...shes a total joke
she was in his office surely there was something shecould use to hurt him with...a fucking pencil she could jab in his neck...shes not even trying! this is your life bella! fucking fight for it!
shes a weak fucking joke and why your story sucks donkey balls
jk chapter 3 . 3/31
that desert scene was so fucking so disappointed in bella its not even funny...why was she so thirsty? She said she was walking past cactuses! I mean for fucks sake the supposedely 23 year old has no fucking common sense at all! and she was wearing a dress right? surely she could rip some of it and fashion it to cover her feet for at least alittle padding...and she was in a car that drove her there right? surely you'd just follow the path already traveled...I mean you made her sooo stupid. I know children that would last longer then this stupid bitch
and if he'll never rape her then she really has not much to worry about...whats he gonna do? spank her, whip her take away her bed...that wouldn't be enough to break me...not even fuckin close. and I have a feelin that shes gonna end up with this douche bag...ya I think not ...mother fucker BUYS me and spanks me? He'd see someone hold a grudge like no fucking other.
can you at least pretend she has a very small brain...I mean anything...
she sees he has some original documents and she freaks out? stupid hoe don't you know what you can do with alittle money? hell I can get anyones birth cert if I want it. and she freaks...hes been incharlies house! like its some huge were KIDNAPPED dumb ass im sure they could get into your house. anyone could break into a house...doesn't take a special kind of person lol..
shes just so pathetic in this, I fucking hate it
are you quitting this story?
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please updat I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your story
horselover95 chapter 13 . 2/15
I just stumbled across your story today and I fell in love with it! I read it in one sitting. I do really hope that you are able to update soon. The suspense it killing me!
Freoborn1980 chapter 13 . 1/25
Please update it's only been almost 4 yrs lol
Calyptra chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I Would certainly be curious about the development of their relationship. Nice work so far, although I am curious if she is 19 or 23.
very intriguing idea.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Please please please update
Sunflowergirl22 chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
How old is she? Last chaper she was 19 and in this she's 23.
And why isn't she trying to find out WHO sold her instead of why?
Also 'drug' is NOT the past tense of drag. Its DRAGGED.
Lily9909 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
oh how i wish this story would continue. i've read it over too many times always hoping it doesn't end on sandpaper : ( such a good story.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
Please upload soon is Bella going to be afraid of jasper
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
One of your AN claimed regardless how long you went between updates that this story WOULD be finished...eventually. I sincerely hope that is true! I am in LOVE with this!
2,190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »