Reviews for Learning to Kneel
i take that as a no
Sabella Rose chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
r u going to update?
Angie229 chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
Please finish. I have to know what happens to Bella. You write really well it was a an eerie joy to read what you have done already.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
Omg awesome please do finish this story it may be dark but it does have some truth to it. Awesome he good the bad and the ugly. Ty so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
I'm loving this store and it will get finished at some point. You have a Gide for writing.
LZ chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
This story is absolutely amazing. I want to read more! Do you know of any other stories like it you could recommend?
dedemacky chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Please could you start the story again please as I would love to see whare you go with it next x
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
this was a interesting first chapter. Wow Bella came a long way in her life to be in college getting a education, and wanting better for herself.I wonder who has taken her and who was waiting for her right.
laurynclark6 chapter 13 . 6/12/2015
Update! I love this story
Upsidaisey chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Will this story be updated I have enjoyed the story so far
becksie chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
This is brilliant. Absolutely loved reading what is here so far, can't wait for the update.
Marie8563 chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
Oh mannnn! This is so good! Don't stop now! LOL!
TinaF chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
Loving it. Hope to read more soon.
spazmine chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Hey, I'm just wondering if you are quiting the story or if you will be continuing it... I hope you contnuie the story I would love to see how you end it and if bella gets back home or if Jasper is able to break her. Hope to hear from you soon!
jk chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
she should have just told him she was digging through hs shit and a ring rolled under the bed...wouldn't that be easier then getting a ass beating later
2,204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »