Reviews for Learning to Kneel
AliceCullen0629 chapter 22 . 8/13/2019
good story
tdetwilightlover chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Currently can’t decide how I feel about this, obvi it’s a dark story, but this is still rough to read. Will be presuming tho for sure
Quot chapter 14 . 6/12/2019
"You're the only thing in the way to your own happiness here." I hope women like her go instinct. She is sooo stupid and brainwashed. You can't respect someone like jasper and not change yourself. Does she understand what respect even means. I hope Isabella shut her up next time. How can she be happy with being a monster's pet a monster's joy and amusement. She is so stupid to think that she is special or sth she is just an entertainment and doesn't even realize it
Quot chapter 13 . 6/12/2019
This is so frustrating to read. Makenna is pathetic. she must be stupid or something to respect someone like Bal because he "saved" her The only way he could be deserving of any respect would be if he freed her and then continued to protect her. That is an example of Stockholm syndrome. As for bela if she continued to have any positive thoughts about jasper will end up like her. Seriously why all the female characters are stupid and easily manipulated.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 22 . 5/30/2019
Wow I love this story. Please update soon!
moonlillies chapter 22 . 4/28/2019
thank you so much for writing this amazing story! I keep coming back to rereadthis is the best dark fic I've read. I never feel like you are excusing bad behavior or letting the dark material get in the way of the ship, and I truly appreciate that.
I hope that everything in your life is going well and that you are happy! thank you again for this story
vicky86 chapter 22 . 1/26/2019
I have to say I am absolutely gobsmacked but it’s been a whole year I absolutely love the story and I will listen to it once or twice I hope everything in your life is going okay and I think of you when you’re broken finger which is probably being healed now said that even updated with the storybook whatever goes I hope you have peace and love in your life
Ruru chapter 22 . 1/20/2019
Wow this is honestly astounding, it kept me hooked the entire time. I do hope you continue working on this, because you CANNOT leave me in a cliffhanger.
It really felt like a real book and I absolutely adore it, I’m really looking forward to reading more!
chellekathrynnn chapter 10 . 12/21/2018
I can’t believe it’s been a year since you last updated.
mandygurl19 chapter 22 . 12/12/2018
absolutely in love with this story it's so different from what I normally read and its perfection...please please please finish this story I'm so excited to see what will come next for them...
SortSara chapter 22 . 11/22/2018
Hi! Is this story abandoned?
Burnsides-Girl chapter 22 . 10/15/2018
I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I really hope you get back around to it eventually! I would really like to read this happy ending you promised us all those chapters ago! I hope RL hasn't been too terrible, I hope to eventually read the rest of this story!
CastleWave8916 chapter 22 . 9/17/2018
Omg I love it please continue
Sabella Rose chapter 13 . 9/11/2018
when i start liking jasper he gose and acts like an ass
TereseDawn chapter 22 . 8/25/2018
I love this story! How much longer do you think it’ll take before it’s completed? :D
2,810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »