Reviews for Learning to Kneel
avonluxfeu chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
This story is well-written and also very interesting so far. And I would love to be able to continue with this story, it is such a pity for this story to be abandoned just like this. I am really hoping for an update soon, I'll be sure to look at my alerts once in a while. -AVLX
Avalon Starfire chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Please update soon. Or is the story over?
Twilight yo chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is realy good! Please update SOON!
FlamingIris chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I really love this story.
So far it is exciting, well-written, and very visual.
The only problem I have with it is that when chloroform is used the victim immediately, um, relieves themselves of urine and feces.
But so far that is the only fact I have found to be incorrect. Great work, by the way!
FFroxs chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Please update soon! I've read this story 5 times now and I really want to know what happens
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
You cant leave it there! Love it so far ) update sooon !
Hi chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Hi please update. You havent in a reaally long time. Thanks
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
love this cant wait for more to come
fri13girl chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
You guys going to finish this? I hope so!
lsm31red chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Regarding what Mialuthor has said about continuing this story under another title, I would like to see this done. I agree that this story is too good to be left abandoned unfinished. the title Still Learning to Kneel would be good.

It is a great shame that Sneaky Snarky Subs have not continued this story or put it up for adoption. I find myself checking this story every now and then in the faint hope it has been updated, but alas it is not so. Please let your fans know what is happening.
Lindberg chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
In reply with MiaLuthor comment: Oh, yes, please! If it's up for a vote it certainly gets my approval. This story is way to captivating for it not to be completed (although it does contain a few flaws...). If also up for a vote, the new title "Still Learning to Kneel" would get mine.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
In reply to the previous review I would love it if the story was continued I would love it even more if sneakysnarkysubs came back but I think it is unlikely so I will happily read a continued version of the story so I can finally let the story in my head come to a conclusion
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
cmon chapter 14 where is it
MiaLuthor chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It appears this story has not been updated in almost two years. Does that mean it is officially abandoned? If so, I have been thinking that maybe it could be continued with a new title like "still learning to kneel" or " learning to kneel anew". Would readers be ok with that?
guppyloveshoes chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Wow. Pretty speechless. So much to process. Brain fried.
Bella should never give up and I hope she doesn't change; I hope she does escape!
Can't wait to see what happen next.
2,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »