Reviews for Learning to Kneel
KR Wolfe chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
A long while ago, I fell in love with this story and even after finally finishing the story, I am still in love. It's been more than a year, but I am hoping the both of you come back to this story. I've read almost every other one of yours thus far. I am hoping for more in this one and perhaps even another published one. I hope to see an alert from your story soon...
The majors fallen angel chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I cried reading this...its a hard story to read
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Update soon!

I've read this story so many times i've lost count. Please update soon its one of my favourite stories. !
Polliannasue chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Why won't you update and finish this story? 2 long years your fans have waited...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE , continue this story and finish it...though I prefer Alice with Jasper, and Bella with Edward...you have almost converted me to the Jasper/Bella thing...do you wanna lose that? This is a really great story...PLS, finish it!
SSA Rebecca Fae chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
I absolutely love this story and truly wish you'd continue with it. Especially since I feel it's a one of a kind story and would love to see it finished.

Scout
JaspersSissy chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
what the hell how can you stop it there ?
catjumped1 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Is there any chance of this story being continued?
Taylor513 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
What happened to this story? I am waiting ANXIOUSLY FOR UPDATES! I REALLY HATE WHEN THE REALLY GOOD WRITERS START A STORY AND LEAVE THEM INCOMPLETE! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! IT IS SOOOO GOOD!
eternallight101 chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Are you going to finish the story? I love it and would love to know how it plays out
Black Dagger daughter chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Where have you gone? I miss your writing, the suspense is killing me! Though I hope all is well for you :)
Twilightfan108 chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
update soon please
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Please update this story, it's really good and I would like to know how it ends.
sophi6 chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Please continue this...It's been a very long time since you updated...I was hooked on this when you were updating regularly, and couldn't wait for new chapters. Please don't give up on this it had the potential to be such a great story...
almondgirl3 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Dragged. Dragged not "drug".

I'm undecided whether I like this enough to keep reading; not because I find the themes offensive, but the writing hasn't captivated me yet.
2,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »