Reviews for Learning to Kneel
Madam Minx chapter 21 . 12/18/2017
This story is really coming along! I am glad for the regular updates the story is to good to give up on. Thank you from a "Learning to Kneel" fan.
kinnik chapter 22 . 12/18/2017
I can't even wrap my head around what he found in the bible and where he is taking Bella. I know he wouldn't knowingly put her in danger, but it seems that wherever they're off to could be dangerous. I have to wonder if it has something to do with Bal, though I don't really have a reason to suspect him of anything, I still don't trust him. If it is something to with Bal, then bringing Bella would be a cover to show him that everything is 'normal'. Still, he would be much more upset if it was his friend behind something, so it probably is someone that hasn't been introduced to us, yet. Ugh. I'll be driving myself crazy for the next couple of weeks until the new chapter.

Great chapter, as always!
twilightobession chapter 21 . 12/18/2017
So glad that Rose talked to her. Jasper is being so patient with her.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2017
Awesome! This has to be my favorite chapter thus far! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Missysue32 chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
I’m ready for the next update! This was a great chapter!
CentauRita chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
A whooping of a Chappie! S(cubed).

Sneaky Snark Subs...you are MY only HOPE!
(So much better than Ol' Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

Appreciate your update. Take Care and Happy Writing.
CentauRita, NorCal Gal

~~~Nice n Naughty or Naughty Butt Nice~~~
Santa went down the Chimney and started putting presents under the tree. He went to leave and noticed the most beautiful red headed women laying there in her naughty nighties, in a sultry voice she said "Santa, do you wanna stay and play?", He said HO HO HO Gotta go Gotta Go gotta deliver presents to the kids Ho HO. So as he went to leave again and She said once more, "Santa, dont you want to stay and play?" as she took off her nighties and was layin there in a sexxy g-string, He said Ho Ho HO gotta go gotta go gotta deliver presents to the kids dont you know ho ho, So he went to leave one last time and the women said again, "Santa, stay and play." and when he turned around she was laying there completely naked, The most beautiful thing in the world spread eagle, He said, He He He gotta stay Gotta stay, Gonna play, Claus I can't go up the chimney with my pecker point this way! Merry Christmas ;}
clickpic chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
Wow! There was a lot in this chapter. So glad Bella finally was finally able to "get it all out" so she can try to move on. Can't wait to see where they are going and what will happen! Thanks for a great chapter. Get well quickly. Merry Christmas!
Cullen Cousin chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
Excellent chapter
cealm chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
Thank you for the update. I'm really enjoying your story, and am very excited when I get an update notification. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
kinnik chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I love it when you send updates! Not for the obvious reasons...you know, that there's an update, but for the fact that I start at the beginning again and reread the story to make sure I'm remembering everything before I get to the new chapter. I adore this story. :)
TrueSkye chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
Loved it! Bella and Char's 'Nancy Drew' investigation into James' room had me on the edge of my proverbial seat. James had a twin! Who knew? Not I, lol.

Bella getting to figure out 'her place' in this relationship/household is a huuuge stride; as is her choice of putting into action Peter's advice of "go along and get along." Their forward progression is a long time coming, and every little (and large) is highly anticipated and loved.

I appreciated learning basically the three viable roles for women in this lifestyle of crime syndication.

Cannot WAIT to learn (1) what Jasper gleaned from the highlighted Revelations passages; (2) where Jasper and Bella are headed in his good old boy pick-up; and (3) where this second house is and what it looks like.

In summary, just lots of anticipation and bouncing fangirl excitement for the next chapter.
jeoliverio chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
Another great chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter
Jasper's Woman chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
Oh wow

What a chapter what a change

Bella is finally accepting how to accept and appreciate her unique situation.

Very sensual and erotic