Reviews for Learning to Kneel
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I love this story, please please carry it on
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Love the story. But could you guys at least let the readers know what is going on? Did you stop writing, issues with life? Lost the motivation? Let us know please.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I had to remind myself to keep breathing in anticipation. I literally got a headache from holding my breath without thinking.
blackrose4568 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
hey guys! i hope you update soon! i miss mean jasper! im writing a story called "taken" that is very much so inspired by you guys! if you ever get a chance to read it i'd love to know what you think:) UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Kira chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
I'm very sad to think that such an amazing piece of work might not get finished. I know life gets in the way but if you should ever get free time, I think you would be surprised how many would jump back into this story even after a two year absence.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Please continue this story or at least let the readers that have been faithfully waiting know that you are officially giving up. I understand that real life is more important and can easily get in the way of fanfiction but I just want you both to know that despite the difficult content of the story you are incredible writers and I just wish that you would finish the journey you have undertaken I don't want to pressure you guys but just know that like most of your readers I would gladly welcome you both back whenever you can
10s4ever chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Please please please update! Or least give it 2 someone 2 adopt and continue!
6Vamp-3Were-4Witc-11Wiz chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Please update
KR Wolfe chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
A long while ago, I fell in love with this story and even after finally finishing the story, I am still in love. It's been more than a year, but I am hoping the both of you come back to this story. I've read almost every other one of yours thus far. I am hoping for more in this one and perhaps even another published one. I hope to see an alert from your story soon...
The majors fallen angel chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I cried reading this...its a hard story to read
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Update soon!

I've read this story so many times i've lost count. Please update soon its one of my favourite stories. !
Polliannasue chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Why won't you update and finish this story? 2 long years your fans have waited...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE , continue this story and finish it...though I prefer Alice with Jasper, and Bella with Edward...you have almost converted me to the Jasper/Bella thing...do you wanna lose that? This is a really great story...PLS, finish it!
SSA Rebecca Fae chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
I absolutely love this story and truly wish you'd continue with it. Especially since I feel it's a one of a kind story and would love to see it finished.

Scout
JaspersSissy chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
what the hell how can you stop it there ?
catjumped1 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Is there any chance of this story being continued?
2,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »