Reviews for Purgatory
Josh chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I liked it nice work !
Elisseth chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I just wanted to tell you that this is still, after re-reading so many times, one of my favourite fanfictions of all time. It's a really beautiful piece of work.
lilahri chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This story was awesome! I feel like you really did Isabelle and Royce justice in how you wrote them. They were characterized perfectly! I also loved the style you wrote in as well, it kept the story flowing while still developing each character and situation well.

Awesome job!
lilah
Kayli chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
seriously this is my favourite one shot ever...it's perfect in every way!
River chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Great story and it's so well written too.
Nefertirisan chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Yes! Yesssss! Yessssssssss! Finally, a predator fic of Royce/Isabella that is wonderfully and so deliciously well-written. I don't know where to begin... gah. First, your choice of words- sophisticated and oozing with vivid imagery- clearly, you know how to write WELL. Second, I loved how you incorporated their growing relationship logically and practically in ways that is so tangible. Loved the little snippets of affection. Third, it was perfect. Gah, I wish there was a sequel to this... but in all seriousness it was a fantastic read. I'm officially hooked. Can't wait to read what your brilliant mind comes up with next :)
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love this. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
loved the movie, liked this fic as well :) it was beautifully written, and it stuck to the characters perfectly. eddie! :'( anyway loved the ending, and i'm just imagining a future where they get home:)
Starscape91 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you write a sequel.
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Amazing. Thank you.
GLCW2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
What an awesome little story. I so wish to see more of this. I haven't read too many "Predators" stories but this one was very well done.
blueflamefreak chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is pretty much exactly what I imagined happening after the movie. Nicely written, which is always a pleasure to read :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Great fic, thanks for posting. I hope they make it.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Ugh, I love this.

It's hard to say what exact moment kind of killed me (in a good way). Maybe it's all of it. Hard to say, really. I enjoyed the mix of everything: darkness, tension, bits of humor dispersed here and there.

For an original character Eddy is pretty awesome. I was kind of sad to see how he ended up.

Most of all, it's about Isabelle and Royce and that comes across clearly, even when everything else is murky.
Dra9onf7yz chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
good story. I love the ending. Its strong even though Isabelle is in a... delicate condition.