Reviews for The Most Difficult Dare
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Type your review here...
vh3X2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Jeux d'enfants is one of my favorite movies, and a favorite story in general. I love that you wrote about it. Though this was short you still managed to really capture the characters and their interactions were so onpoint. Favorited 3
PlasticBrains chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I saw the movie once about 6 years ago but that was enough for it to stick with me! This is a great little fic! I love Julien and Sophie :)

10/10

Ava

xoxo
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
*sad smile* i wish this really did happen..tho seeing them as old people kissing was just too much..*yuck*..tho i guess, in a way, both ways were really romantic..(:
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Hooray! A "Love Me If You Dare" story! I just rewatched this film and was excited to see that someone had attempted to write a fan fic on it. I'm glad you gave them a happy ending. I was waiting for Julien to go through with the dare at the altar. Things would have been so different had he done so! Anyway, I'm glad you had him come to his senses, even though it was a difficult choice. Very sweet.
twinklepuff chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
WOW! A Love me if you Dare story! You are one of my favourite( I like to spell it that way too!) people now. This story was great and exactly what I wanted to happen in the movie. I look forward to readiong more of your stories!
Cactusin chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is kind of what I had wanted in the real movie - I really didn't like that Julien didn't fulfill his dare.. and that he and Sophie wasted all those years. It was also really sweet, well written and "realistic" so to say (I can imagine something like that going through Julien's mind) :)