Reviews for Like Rain in the Desert
Brighid45 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
An excellent story. This would have made a far better beginning to a much different, and more believable, season 7-two flawed adults admitting their love for each other, along with all the doubts and fears accompanying that love. There would be no guarantees that they'd make it or stay together, but they'd give it their best shot.
The results of House's abusive childhood are on full display here-the uncertainty and disbelief that anyone could love him, or want to be with him. His recollection of John's cruelty is heartbreaking, but adds a great deal of insight into why House protects himself so thoroughly.
Lovely story, beautifully written. Thanks for posting it.
BabalooBlue chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Very strange, I've read this before but it seems I never commented. Odd. So I'll fix that now, shall I?

This is great. Like all your other stories, every emotion, every sentence and thought rings true for me. And that's tricky because you know I'm not a big Cuddy fan. But you've taken her character and made her what she could have been on the show but never was. You've given them both what 'Now What' could have been.

And, Rachel echoing House is just too cute! :)
lin12344 chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Vry good and they can be happy tpgether.
JLCH chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
LOL oops okay so she's moved into a new place already! Forgive my last comment!
JLCH chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Am reading this story again cause I love it. Did you know though that Cuddy lived in a House not condo...LOL
melgiraffe chapter 1 . 9/6/2011

I realise that this is a completed pic, and as such you probably dont look at reviews anymore. Just wanted to say that I am hooked on this the first chapter - I love House and have only just started looking at fanfiction. There's so much crap out there - its nice to find something well written.

Looking forward to reading the rest!

newdayz chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
So good, to good, you are number 1! Just what all of us hopeless Huddies need at this point!
SakuraDragomir chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz´╝č if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of ur stories

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
JLCH chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
This is really an incredible story. So well written...
clp66 chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
Nice story, well written. I like that you wrote it for PH; that was a nice touch.
hfspc chapter 13 . 12/5/2010

This part got me:

"They both held their breath for a moment. And they both released their breaths at the same time in a long, conjoined sigh. This was how it was and how it should be, for in their mutual vulnerability and connection they knew that neither would ever again be complete without the other."

I want that. I thought I had it once, but I was a fool. But, yeah. I want this :-)
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Good story
oc7ober chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
awwwww, i can't believe it's already over! :(

loved the chapter and the whole story so much! hope you'll write sth new soon! :)
babygurl0506 chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
I'm new to the whole House thing. Really new. Like I caught a marathon Tuesday and now I'm completely obsessed with Huddy.

And this fic... it's made me appreciate them even more.

I can't say if it's in character or not, i don't know them well enough, but I laughed. A LOT. His quotes and everything seemed spot on...

And she was... she was written to be everything I think she is.

This is beautiful and gorgeous and I loved every minute of reading it. Thank you for making me love this show even more.
robynfan chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
This was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!