Reviews for Through The Glass
petites sorcieres chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
That s a great fanfiction! Thanks a lot
SilentDreamer01 chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Please update soon! I'm curious as to where Ash and Misty's relationship would go, but hopes for them to be together in the end of it all. (does not like Ash's girlfriend to note) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Please update soon! Please update soon! This is among my top five favorite stories, and I would love to see it to its completion.
Misty's pysduck chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
question. why is Misty's last name williams? I thought is was misty WATERFLOWER...
Misty's pysduck chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
ohhhh who is this creepy new person speaking to nico? oh and btw my brother has a dog named nico hahaha. ps hopefully the amanda charater is evil or something so ash will break up with her...shes really annoying... good chapter though!
TaskManager chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
This is an intensely interesting story, I can see it being absolutely awesome in the future, assuming you keep updating! PLEASE!
IvyBean chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
OH MAI! Soo...does Ian like Misty or something? He seems nice and all but EWWW! Hahaha, Ash kind of dissed Amanda! I hate her XDD Hmm..interesting beginning~

And poor, poor, Misty! So much stress and WAHHHH! Awww, that bit about the dreams made me want to cry. ;;_;; So sad but I really liked this chapter! YAY FOR YOU UPDATING!
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
It's a slow paced story, but is still interesting no less, I guess I will need to wait for more, this Ash is frankly just a shadow of what he was, has sex occluded his mind to not see what is happening to him.

Well, its pretty well know that love can blind is, and take the IQ a punch to the gut...
SilentDreamer01 chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Write more plz~! This Chapter is the one I reviewed cuz I already reviewed cahpter 4~
SilentDreamer01 chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Oh man, will Ash and Misty be together again? I'm really getting pissed of at that Ashy boy most especially at that AMANDA! SHE REALLY GET'S ON MY NERVES! Don't you agree?
KawaiixCherryxBlossom chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
I am loving this story! You're a fantastic writer and I hope you continue soon. :)
Texas Longhorn chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Dang, that was a dark chapter. The first few have been, though annoying because of Amanda, pretty light, but I can tell you've got a big story bubbling under the surface. I can't wait to read more! Also, sorry for taking so long to finally get to it, but you know how things get! Promise I'll be quicker to review the next one.
Rogue Ninja chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
update
Nauran chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
This is good.

I especially like the relationship traits between Ash and Amanda, but I don't know how you'll turn this into PokeShipping yet.

Have to wait and see.