Reviews for Ex Libris
babyvfan chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
This was a sweet story. Very well done. Very cute. Nicely done
gonsalsy chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Very nice, well done. Thank you for the character of Ida - I loved that she was able to find her magic in books - and for being light-handed with the Harry Draco relationship.
Aureleis chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Lovely, very nicely written. Thanks for sharing this creative gem of a story.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I just really love this little story. Maybe you could be persuaded to write a sequal? I don't want to let them go! And I want to see what happens next. Please?
Beth
Saint Snape chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Nice story. I loved Ida.
MiranDuranDa chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
So cute! I love how drama-free it all was. So many fics never mature beyond the "teehee, does he like me?" plot. I don't mean physically; I mean their approach to relationships hasn't evolved since high school.

Anyways, it was a great read. Thanks for sharing!
Miranda
Night13 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
So sweet the story has some sad/angst parts but as a whole i loved it :)
Sychronergy chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Very sweet and satisfying.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Lovely story. Really liked Ida's character and the interesting twist it added.
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
This story could've done well with another chapter.
It was still very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Lovely! I really enjoyed this. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I love
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
This was so sweet and gentle what a lovely, uncomplicated story!
dorothy chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
adorable story! thanks so much for this gem, i was sad to see it end!
AshleyTangerine chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Sooo, this is the first HarryxDraco story I've read, and honestly I'm surprised-in a good way! I could never be convinced to read Harry Potter fanfiction before, but maybe I will try it out now! I loved Harry's playboyish character and the reformed Draco was kinda strange, but in a good way. Ida- I've already fallen in love with her even if she is an OC. 3 Loved this, it was really beautifully written :) AND let's hope Ida will discover the wonderful world of Nabokov :P and hope that we get to see Harry and Draco's honeymoon in the Amazon in a future fanfic XDDD