Reviews for Ex Libris
Aureleis chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Lovely, very nicely written. Thanks for sharing this creative gem of a story.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I just really love this little story. Maybe you could be persuaded to write a sequal? I don't want to let them go! And I want to see what happens next. Please?
Beth
Saint Snape chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Nice story. I loved Ida.
MiranDuranDa chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
So cute! I love how drama-free it all was. So many fics never mature beyond the "teehee, does he like me?" plot. I don't mean physically; I mean their approach to relationships hasn't evolved since high school.

Anyways, it was a great read. Thanks for sharing!
Miranda
Night13 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
So sweet the story has some sad/angst parts but as a whole i loved it :)
Sychronergy chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Very sweet and satisfying.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Lovely story. Really liked Ida's character and the interesting twist it added.
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
This story could've done well with another chapter.
It was still very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Lovely! I really enjoyed this. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I love
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
This was so sweet and gentle what a lovely, uncomplicated story!
dorothy chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
adorable story! thanks so much for this gem, i was sad to see it end!
AshleyTangerine chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Sooo, this is the first HarryxDraco story I've read, and honestly I'm surprised-in a good way! I could never be convinced to read Harry Potter fanfiction before, but maybe I will try it out now! I loved Harry's playboyish character and the reformed Draco was kinda strange, but in a good way. Ida- I've already fallen in love with her even if she is an OC. 3 Loved this, it was really beautifully written :) AND let's hope Ida will discover the wonderful world of Nabokov :P and hope that we get to see Harry and Draco's honeymoon in the Amazon in a future fanfic XDDD
Lilgreyblob chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
I liked the story. It was very low-key like you said it would be. I love the idea of their surroundings having magic, but I wished the fic was longer. I was a tiny bit sad that you didn't show Draco getting his money back or Harry showing more respect for Draco's hand or lack of money. When he wanted to expand the couch, I was glad that he wasn't able to. I don't know why I see Harry as slightly insensitive, but at least they're both in character. I'm still wondering why Draco's had is acting weirdly, and I think it would be a good side story. I would also like to know more about Ida and her wand. ;).

Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Simply.Scarfy chapter 3 . 10/17/2011