Reviews for A Discussion Between Delinquents
kathiann chapter 1 . 4/1
I love that this is Zoe's view of after the founders day alternative timeline. I really think that the could have done more with Zoe's in the show. This story really made up for that.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ah, this was cute, especially Zane calling her Little Felon and Little Z. I like their friendship and the idea of them bonding over being delinquents. And it's a plausible story. They must have been talking about something, right? Nice job.
havocthecat chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I've enjoyed all your Eureka stories. You have some of the best Jo/Zane writing I've seen. Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
Callista252 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I like it, it really sounds like something Zane and Zoe would do, and they're smart enough to figure it out

cally
BaDWolF89 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
this would make for a interesting story...
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I've reread this story countless times out of sheer enjoyment. From the ComicCon trailer there was this one scene that was bugging me and your story eased the tension, because if Zoe and Zane were just really good friends trying to figure out what is going on then that would explain the *stunt* that they pull in front of Jo, trying to provoke a reaction not only from her but from Carter as well. I'm going to have so much fun with that episode now instead of having my eyes bugging out thinking, "What the BLEEP?"

-jwchan -
Lady Bril chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I officially love Zoe/Zane friendship dynamics now, I never pictured them interacting before but you have completly convinced me. And I would lve to see this continued, the whole idea is completely brillant!
Lovable Loner chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMG! This is such an excellent story, plez continue!
Socratic Irony chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I didn't expect this to be so Jo and Zane orientated but I'm glad that it was. I thought it was cute how you assumed they'd have history together and you're right it only seemed logical to begin with.

;]