Reviews for Glycerine
Sinaka-Krasa chapter 9 . 7/12
I don't like this! Please let Izaya find out soon and make him become the caring father he secretly wants to be. I can't stand seeing Namie going through the struggles of being a single mother. I just want them to be happy and end up together. *cries* please make Izaya realize his love. pls
Jonny Walker chapter 9 . 6/23
I'm really lookin if your taking so long at least you can make a big least 2 to 5k is not much askng is it
Rce chapter 9 . 6/4
I absolutely love love love and am super sad that this hasn't been completed or updated since last year. If you ever find availibility to, please please please continue! Your story is amazing! I love how you portray the characters! You're writing style itself isn't amateur. So please, continue!
TheCorpseGarden chapter 9 . 5/22
Great story :) Hoping to read more of it soon.
Shiikun chapter 9 . 4/18
I love this. So much. Yes. I need more of this in my life.
franklin chapter 9 . 4/15
when are you going to post the next chapter
ShreyaMishra123 chapter 9 . 2/15
Omg you have to update... This is really good!
ShreyaMishra123 chapter 4 . 2/15
You should totally make more fanfics. Izanamie is the best.
Just a small tribute from me to you, although i'm not that good at drawing. This picture crossed my mind and i thought this scene was just priceless since Namie still had the sun glasses on her face, well at least i can't recall her ever removing it. So i thought of sharing it with you.

Now to your fiction, i think it's interesting how you build the plot without making the characters act too unusual or untypical. It's difficult for me to explain, but i hope you know what i mean because that's something what, for me at least, are really good points about your writing.
Therefore... i hope you're not thinking of dropping this story anytime soon and continue it instead xD
That Golden Girl chapter 9 . 1/10
Keep going, your story is so awesome, I want to keep reading more :D
KiraKylaMaria chapter 9 . 1/7
OuO plz
OUO CONTINUE
k thanks
CorvusLacrima chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Yay! An update! You should update more often you know hehe but I'm not pressuring you or anything! Love the chapter and I'm so looking forward for more. I was thinking if baby Akaime will meet the other characters like Shizuo or Celty or Shinra :) Anyway, update if you can!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Pleaseee updateeeee T-T
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Pleaseeeee
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Updateeeeeee pleaaseee, I need it just like air. This is too good