Reviews for Warm Up
Trisha chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Hahaha, that is funny to imagine (re: author's note comment)!
2serendipity chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Gosh, love this! I generally like first-person narrative, but sometimes it's a little frustrating not knowing the other side of the coin, so to speak. That's why I like what you've done here, given us the chapter from both of their perspectives, even if I would have liked Cassie's POV to have been a little bit longer...
Also the training bit was a great idea. I think Karen Chance never gave us enough of that in the books, as it makes for such wonderful opportunities for sneaking in some underhanded touchy-feely stuff ;) More, please!
Anna Lane chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I didn't think 2 could be any better than 1...I was so very, very wrong.
Anna Lane chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was awesome!
Lana Ves chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
more? please? *puppy eyes* very well written, which is a nice change from other ff i've read. Keep up the good work; but really, write more! it's so hard to find Cassie Palmer ff!
Luna-the-Chosen-Angel chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I like how they both are thinking of the not-sex sort of thing. But in all modesty they both refuse to admit their feelings, well I think you did really well in portraying their personalities well! Good job!

-Lunar.
K4yl chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I have absolutely nothing critical to say, as always you write amazingly
Katherine Westwood chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
really good! plz write more
Khandi Barr chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
This is a good piece of writing. You have imitated Cassie's narrative style without carbon copying it, which is a good sign. Keep it up.
SenceLess chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
short, but fantasitic chappy

it was witty and I really love your writing style
Trisha chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I really enjoyed that. You write very well. I see the Alphonse thing has already been mentioned so I would reiterate. Since you wrote that you really want constructive criticism, I'm going to suggest altering the last two sentences of the third-to-last paragraph so that they flow better. The length of sentences all in a row changes the pace somewhat. But I wouldn't call them out as being in error, just something I would change if the story were mine. Again, you write very well. I hope to read more by you!
SynethesiaTastesGrey chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Your characterization was great, although I'd love it to have been a little longer. One small note though, Alphonse is Tony's huge, ugly, murderous second. Augustine was the designer. Lol, slightly jarring note there, but it's not a writing quibble :D
drekadair chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Absolutely delightful! Gotta watch out... those yoga poses can be very dangerous ;D Look forward to Cassie's POV!
SenceLess chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
if you could see me right now, you would see a big, fat grin on my lips

great