Reviews for Kinomoto Sakura of 2814
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 7 . 1/15
Whoa, Imagine Breaker didn't last long at all. And Misaka was an utter fool not to wish for vector calculation knowledge... Wait, does this mean that there's a female Accelerator running around being OP-plz-nerf somewhere? Well, LaguerS hopefully has answers for me.
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Ooh setsuna going all out. Delicious

Nice way to end it
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
A witch formed by soul gems?
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Damn how many of these girls are going to turn
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Kuro: love troubles?

I like how the ring is pretty much sentient. And how it can insult
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Waitwait wwait wait wait holdup holdup HOLDUP. Neg and nanoha are... What ?... Exactly.
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Hail to madokami
bissek chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Pizza youma? Reminds me of an incomplete story by Innortal which had a youma made out of Baskin Robbins ice cream - which Ranma, Usagi, Hotaru and Chibi-Usa proceeded to eat.
Hypnosis Writer chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I think you can still copy and paste by switching to moble version.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Very cool
shanejayell chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Ha!

Good one. I'm looking forward to starting LeagerS soon. After I get my own writing done.
Kage15oni chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
It only occur to me now, but from being a white lanturn to being crucial to the blue hope stone awakening to overmaster sama crossover, it seems kuro illya is your favourite of all 2814 characters eh?
P.s with the addition of himanari cast and tsukihime cast, the Irational and emotional crossover you had with overmaster need some retcon, since that seem to happened after this story yet these characters were not mentioned.
Kage15oni chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Glad to see you done the Sakura kinomoto shadow sama, and curse you(nah just kidding) for skipping over tsukihime story. Wth the addition of himanari(don't understand it's appeal, and after what happen to my favourite character...) and tsukhime, how are you keeping track on all of them?
P.s. Congratulation and good luck on ur new original story.
P.p.s how far is the green lanturn story gonna go? Third army and first lanturn pretty much made me hate the guardians.
Sergio Turbo chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Looking forward to LeaguerS.

""But you gave a ring to Nanoha-chan," Sakura said. "Don't you know what she does with it?" She made a mushroom cloud gesture with her hands."
Nanoha is so... uh, Nanoha that even Sakura, one of the members of the Blissful Naivete trio, realized that she blows stuff up a little too much.

Also, Blue Beetle Syaoran and Star Sapphire Tomoyo? You officially made all of Cardcaptor Sakura badass.

Keep up the good work!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Yes! The ending was awesome!