Reviews for Kinomoto Sakura of 2814
Lordsunshine64 chapter 6 . 1/30
so epic
Lordsunshine64 chapter 7 . 1/28
wow. Sakura's speech scene was... beautiful. just beautiful. Thank you.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Lots of great things here.
-Tomoyo's inner frustration. I had no idea that being around Sakura required so much self-control. It adds depth to her character in this verse.
-Sakura being The Constant is also an interesting idea. It reminds me of Batman having a plan to take down the other leaguers but a more Magical Girl sort of way.
-Activating the Blue Light of Hope was magnificent to picture.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
A nice interweave with canon. That is indeed a good place for the Blue Light of Hope to intertwine with the Star Card Mistress.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Whoa, Imagine Breaker didn't last long at all. And Misaka was an utter fool not to wish for vector calculation knowledge... Wait, does this mean that there's a female Accelerator running around being OP-plz-nerf somewhere? Well, LaguerS hopefully has answers for me.
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Ooh setsuna going all out. Delicious

Nice way to end it
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
A witch formed by soul gems?
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Damn how many of these girls are going to turn
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Kuro: love troubles?

I like how the ring is pretty much sentient. And how it can insult
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Waitwait wwait wait wait holdup holdup HOLDUP. Neg and nanoha are... What ?... Exactly.
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Hail to madokami
bissek chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Pizza youma? Reminds me of an incomplete story by Innortal which had a youma made out of Baskin Robbins ice cream - which Ranma, Usagi, Hotaru and Chibi-Usa proceeded to eat.
Hypnosis Writer chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I think you can still copy and paste by switching to moble version.
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Very cool
shanejayell chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Ha!

Good one. I'm looking forward to starting LeagerS soon. After I get my own writing done.