Reviews for Kinomoto Sakura of 2814
Gundum M chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Great new chapter. Looking forward in to the next installment in the series.
MangamanZX chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Merry Christmas scm! Loved the chapter and can't wait for LeguerS :)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Thank for updating. :)
RBomber chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
So... how Madoka become The Goddess of Hope? Did she joined with Adara? Or (God forbids-MY EYES! MY EYES! THEY'RE BURNING!) become one with Despair? Or she just become something else? Please keep continuing to the Madoka's end!

About Rebellion... well, I'd say just let Urobuchi writes the sequel (F*& you Shaft, ruining ending for some easy cash... or that's what he said.) . If he can pull it out flawlessly... the broken base will be amended and as forgiving as Sakura-chan beautiful, kind bosom. But if not... well, you know...

Now about my musing. I've been thinking about Shirou Emiya, in this universe, attending college in Tokyo, but end up trapped (for a lack of better word) with beautifel aliens in some short of Battle Royale with the winner getting fis final wish realized... or something like that. It helps if Sekireis is an offshot of Zamaron's project to build a love-user that can help them in The War Of Light. All of them (minus Karasuba and some, of course) practically a Violet Lanterns materials.
Kage15oni chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I have been waiting for Sakura kinomoto to get her awesomeness make over and this is it, thank you shadow sama. And tomoyo not vidoe tapping any of Sakura plot important moment is consistent with the series, god to see she is still fallible.
justbehappydammit chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Best membership pitch I've ever heard.
Crow667 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
WATCHED sakuras oath with heart of courage on my ears fuckin cried man things like that always get my waterworks flowing. keep up the good work!
neogoki chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
I see how Chao could bride Tomoyo next time they meet, with the video she just couldn't make XD
MWkillkenny84 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Poor poor Majo.
We will NOT miss it.
Vote: 10
MangamanZX chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Sakura made her first magical girl speech and Tomoyo didn't record it...

Man that sucks for Tomoyo it was a pretty good speech.

I do love the chapter and the character interactions in this, Sakura is developing, Tomoyo is developing, and our heroes are doing great.

As for the rebellion movie... Honestly I wasn't a fan of the end before I realized that given the circumstances of the movie, it made sense, and besides its open ended, the status quo most likely won't last long
Le Chasseur chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Who said that Sakura isn't such a fantastic character with a great potential ? Not me. Not after reading this. Never.
And Tomoyo... Oh Tomoyo... I hope (as it seems to be a good occasion to) that she will have all the love that she... want ? Deserves ? Is ready to kill for ? Oh well, I always thought that [Sakura, Sayoran, Tomoyo] was the best triad ever in the CCSverse. Glad to see it happening here.

Waiting your epilogue with impatience.
Gundum M chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Love it.
AyameKitsune chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
This is awesome! MORE PLEASE!
chaosglory626 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
A gender flipped Touma turned witch is quite the foe. It is a bit of a loss though as I was hoping for a scene like this:

Kagurazaka Asuna and Kamijou Touma shook hands. The resulting shockwave shut down all magic within a hundred meter radius. Considering that a few of her friends were floating nearby at the time, this led to several bruised bottoms and a few lewed remarks about certain people kissing them better, which in turn led to more bruises.
Ephemeral-Nightboy chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
We needz moar Madoka Magica. We needz moar Cosmere.

(I loved the Homura Akemi cameo BTW; exactly the right amount of subtle there.)

We needz moar Madokami.