Reviews for Kinomoto Sakura of 2814
Kage15oni chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
It only occur to me now, but from being a white lanturn to being crucial to the blue hope stone awakening to overmaster sama crossover, it seems kuro illya is your favourite of all 2814 characters eh?
P.s with the addition of himanari cast and tsukihime cast, the Irational and emotional crossover you had with overmaster need some retcon, since that seem to happened after this story yet these characters were not mentioned.
Kage15oni chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Glad to see you done the Sakura kinomoto shadow sama, and curse you(nah just kidding) for skipping over tsukihime story. Wth the addition of himanari(don't understand it's appeal, and after what happen to my favourite character...) and tsukhime, how are you keeping track on all of them?
P.s. Congratulation and good luck on ur new original story.
P.p.s how far is the green lanturn story gonna go? Third army and first lanturn pretty much made me hate the guardians.
Sergio Turbo chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Looking forward to LeaguerS.

""But you gave a ring to Nanoha-chan," Sakura said. "Don't you know what she does with it?" She made a mushroom cloud gesture with her hands."
Nanoha is so... uh, Nanoha that even Sakura, one of the members of the Blissful Naivete trio, realized that she blows stuff up a little too much.

Also, Blue Beetle Syaoran and Star Sapphire Tomoyo? You officially made all of Cardcaptor Sakura badass.

Keep up the good work!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Yes! The ending was awesome!
Gundum M chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Great new chapter. Looking forward in to the next installment in the series.
MangamanZX chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Merry Christmas scm! Loved the chapter and can't wait for LeguerS :)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Thank for updating. :)
RBomber chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
So... how Madoka become The Goddess of Hope? Did she joined with Adara? Or (God forbids-MY EYES! MY EYES! THEY'RE BURNING!) become one with Despair? Or she just become something else? Please keep continuing to the Madoka's end!

About Rebellion... well, I'd say just let Urobuchi writes the sequel (F*& you Shaft, ruining ending for some easy cash... or that's what he said.) . If he can pull it out flawlessly... the broken base will be amended and as forgiving as Sakura-chan beautiful, kind bosom. But if not... well, you know...

Now about my musing. I've been thinking about Shirou Emiya, in this universe, attending college in Tokyo, but end up trapped (for a lack of better word) with beautifel aliens in some short of Battle Royale with the winner getting fis final wish realized... or something like that. It helps if Sekireis is an offshot of Zamaron's project to build a love-user that can help them in The War Of Light. All of them (minus Karasuba and some, of course) practically a Violet Lanterns materials.
Kage15oni chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I have been waiting for Sakura kinomoto to get her awesomeness make over and this is it, thank you shadow sama. And tomoyo not vidoe tapping any of Sakura plot important moment is consistent with the series, god to see she is still fallible.
justbehappydammit chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Best membership pitch I've ever heard.
Crow667 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
WATCHED sakuras oath with heart of courage on my ears fuckin cried man things like that always get my waterworks flowing. keep up the good work!
neogoki chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
I see how Chao could bride Tomoyo next time they meet, with the video she just couldn't make XD
MWkillkenny84 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Poor poor Majo.
We will NOT miss it.
Vote: 10
MangamanZX chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Sakura made her first magical girl speech and Tomoyo didn't record it...

Man that sucks for Tomoyo it was a pretty good speech.

I do love the chapter and the character interactions in this, Sakura is developing, Tomoyo is developing, and our heroes are doing great.

As for the rebellion movie... Honestly I wasn't a fan of the end before I realized that given the circumstances of the movie, it made sense, and besides its open ended, the status quo most likely won't last long
Le Chasseur chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Who said that Sakura isn't such a fantastic character with a great potential ? Not me. Not after reading this. Never.
And Tomoyo... Oh Tomoyo... I hope (as it seems to be a good occasion to) that she will have all the love that she... want ? Deserves ? Is ready to kill for ? Oh well, I always thought that [Sakura, Sayoran, Tomoyo] was the best triad ever in the CCSverse. Glad to see it happening here.

Waiting your epilogue with impatience.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »