Reviews for Kinomoto Sakura of 2814
Puidwen chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Love it.
AyameKitsune chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
This is awesome! MORE PLEASE!
chaosglory626 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
A gender flipped Touma turned witch is quite the foe. It is a bit of a loss though as I was hoping for a scene like this:

Kagurazaka Asuna and Kamijou Touma shook hands. The resulting shockwave shut down all magic within a hundred meter radius. Considering that a few of her friends were floating nearby at the time, this led to several bruised bottoms and a few lewed remarks about certain people kissing them better, which in turn led to more bruises.
Ephemeral-Nightboy chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
We needz moar Madoka Magica. We needz moar Cosmere.

(I loved the Homura Akemi cameo BTW; exactly the right amount of subtle there.)

We needz moar Madokami.
RBomber chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Kyubey is Primate Murder.
...
...
...What.
I've never get shock this big since gabriel blessing decides to removes Rin and Saber out of equotation in In Flight. On the other hand, the shock isn't that big that I decide to become apathetic or worse, dropped it all together.
All I can say is just keep going to make good stories, with (hopefully) less mind-screwing plot twist.
shanejayell chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Looking forward to more! Good update. :D
Kage15oni chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I get it kamijou touma dosent exist in ur world, so it's a world where touka exist. Aside from that primate murder is kyubey!? What a twist! Can't wait for the epilogue.
bissek chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Kuesu doesn't really have room to talk about being shamefully public. Most of her personal history - including her habit of reading forbidden tomes of lore, which has gotten her marked as outlaw by most of the Magical Associations in Europe - is easily found on the internet. To quote OH volume 3: "She rapidly distinguished herself in the world of the occult, traveling around Europe and building relationships with extremist and radical groups that research banned and forbidden texts. Then, starting with the Lemegeton (Possibly the book she read in volume 0 which turned her hair white), she began reading class-1 prohibited texts and was thereby marked as a dangerous entity by establishments throughout Europe."

The class rep was able to learn that just by using a standard search engine on the subject 'Demon Slayer'. None of the Senshi have their personal history online, at least associated with their real names.

Also, given that Kuesu's considered a dangerous radical by the magi of Europe, I doubt the Edelfelt would want to associate with her if not strictly necessary, as they're a European family.

Shizuku's really going to hate Ilya and Kuro, isn't she? The UMGA has far to many lolis for her to take it sitting down.

The most likely member of the UMGA to have a forgotten association with Yuuto would be Konoka. This would maximize the amount of time Himari and Setsuna would have to spend around each other trying to find excuses to go at each other while pretending to be friendly for their masters' sakes.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Ah Oh! A witch! But I feel bad for that poor girl.

I'm glad you're bringing Index into this universe.

Thanks for updating. :)
Puidwen chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Are you trying to get onto tvtropes page again? I'm thinking to the mood whiplash page. You had a whole chapter that was interesting and humors then you threw in that last paragraph.
Crow667 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
BULLSHIT! how could you do that to touma? hes awesome? why did you break him damn you kyubei! i will track you down and kill you i dont care if you are primate murder i will find you and if i have to subdue the loli altrouge brunstoud then i will do so! keep up the good work!
AyameKitsune chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
This is so awesome! More please!
Sergio Turbo chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
I have no idea what you're doing to the whole CCS cast, but it's AWESOME. Yue and Yukito sharing a dual-sim phone? Pure win. And let's not get started on Tomoyo here. Collecting attack helicopters and fighter jets?
... By the way, I suggest her taking a look at the TAI/AgustaWestland T129 ATAK and the AleniaAermacchi M-346 Master. As the latter is also a trainer it can be useful if she ever thinks that Syaoran should become a fighter pilot in order to become badass enough to deserve Sakura.

I have a little curiosity though, stemming out from what Tomoyo thought about herself. Did Badass!Tomoyo come to be because in this story she met Sakura later than in canon?
OverMaster chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
We get it, you don't like Touma.
MangamanZX chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Miscalculation is good, we get more chapters
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »