Reviews for Kinomoto Sakura of 2814
AyameKitsune chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
This is so awesome! More please!
Sergio Turbo chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
I have no idea what you're doing to the whole CCS cast, but it's AWESOME. Yue and Yukito sharing a dual-sim phone? Pure win. And let's not get started on Tomoyo here. Collecting attack helicopters and fighter jets?
... By the way, I suggest her taking a look at the TAI/AgustaWestland T129 ATAK and the AleniaAermacchi M-346 Master. As the latter is also a trainer it can be useful if she ever thinks that Syaoran should become a fighter pilot in order to become badass enough to deserve Sakura.

I have a little curiosity though, stemming out from what Tomoyo thought about herself. Did Badass!Tomoyo come to be because in this story she met Sakura later than in canon?
OverMaster chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
We get it, you don't like Touma.
MangamanZX chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Miscalculation is good, we get more chapters
Crow667 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
why? imagine breaker is powerful! , the interactions of the ring and ragin heart are amusing., i think i misunderstood but is primate murder kyubei? fuck i hate kyubei. yay make a tsukihime crossover too! keep up the good work
Sergio Turbo chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Sakura trained with Nanoha... and found it FUN. Damn, I thought we had already enough naive-but-extremely-pwerful heroes here!

And now Madoka Magica is in here too. Looking forward to the explosions, 'cause that's the only thing that can happen if Homura meets this Nanoha. And Tomoyo. And...

You're totally going to blow up this planet, aren't you?
Hinamori Momo chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Just one more chapter and an epilogue? After the epicness of nanoha 2814 and fate stay 2814 I was hoping Kinomoto Sakura story will be as long as theirs, and good to see Madoka elements in your fic, and last but not least, yeah why have a Kamijou Touma when you can have a Kamijou Touka in your fic?
Mitomeru chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Just caught up with this, (hadn't realized you had updated), excellent chapter, I'm getting interested in what going to happen to Sakura. It's a pity you seem to dislike Touma, he'd be fun hanging around with the boys of United Magical Girl Association.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Interesting. The sight of Sakura and friends seeking everyone for advice is pure gold, kuro almost sign her death warrant there. Shame you decide not to have Touma in your fic verse, he would have been a fine addition to the seriously few members of the boys side of UMGA.
Scrumptious Egoi chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
BUT IF THERE IS NO TOUMA, HOW WILL ACCELLY-CHAN HAVE HIS ILLUSIONS SMASHED AND BECOME LAST ORDER'S PAPA!?
neogoki chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
ah Kuro, I missed you and your M-rated antics XD
oh dear, Yuuno dared to mess up with the Paperwork, that means he has to be retrained!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Thanks for updating. Your stories are funny as usual.
Kage15oni chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
The worst words I never ever want to read has come out been written by shadow kamijou touma, noooo! But that aside Syaoran is real y avery lucky, lucky boy to have Sakura, Gilgamesh is gold, and I have the feeling you are trying to rush through this story by having the narration is exposition, but that aside, I want to see more.
AyameKitsune chapter 4 . 9/25/2013