Reviews for Kinomoto Sakura of 2814
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Interesting. The sight of Sakura and friends seeking everyone for advice is pure gold, kuro almost sign her death warrant there. Shame you decide not to have Touma in your fic verse, he would have been a fine addition to the seriously few members of the boys side of UMGA.
Scrumptious Egoi chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
BUT IF THERE IS NO TOUMA, HOW WILL ACCELLY-CHAN HAVE HIS ILLUSIONS SMASHED AND BECOME LAST ORDER'S PAPA!?
neogoki chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
ah Kuro, I missed you and your M-rated antics XD
oh dear, Yuuno dared to mess up with the Paperwork, that means he has to be retrained!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Thanks for updating. Your stories are funny as usual.
Kage15oni chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
The worst words I never ever want to read has come out been written by shadow kamijou touma, noooo! But that aside Syaoran is real y avery lucky, lucky boy to have Sakura, Gilgamesh is gold, and I have the feeling you are trying to rush through this story by having the narration is exposition, but that aside, I want to see more.
AyameKitsune chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
So awesome! More please!
shanejayell chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Heh. Looking good!
MangamanZX chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Heh... Still giving us mixed signals about Tomoyo and Syaoran... Is this turning into an ot3?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
All your ideas sound amazing! Work on at least one!

Thanks for updating this story.
shanejayell chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Not bad. I liked it, I think.

I THINK the Gatekeeper reacts badly to Tomoyo because she resembles invaders to him, Could be wrong tho.
Uhm... is Tomoyo HITTING on SAyoran? Or just screwing with him? Either way, poor bastard.
The meeting was lol worthy. Well done.
Eriol NOT knowing what the Gem is? Well, POSSIBLE. I would expect Clow Reed would know about the Hope Entity.
Kage15oni chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
I have been waiting for this shadow sama,thank you. And yes thank you for not making kinomoto into a kafuka, she is naive and sweet, not naive and crazy.
Crow667 chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
sigh cant wait for more awesomness... by the way there are a lot of corps you need to do like the red corps or the violet corps
GeckoGecko554 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Will Tsukihime be involved? I had to mention it.
Kell Shock chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Wow, confessing his feelings to Sakura must have given Syaoran some major confidence to prank THE Tomoyo. The only reason Tomoyo didn't gut him for that was the mutual feelings between Syaoran and Sakura.
AyameKitsune chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
This is awesome! More please!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »