Reviews for My December
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Are you going to continue?
StyxxsOmega chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Really like the story. I know someone else who's a victim of rape. Really sad. Please write more.
HrMajesty chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
sad but when next chapter .
yuugi arry chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
nooooooooooooooooooooooo not a cliff hanger...come on i know those are fun and all but theyre evil...so what happends next...please update...and ill know if you do to cuse im gonna be on FFVIICCFF for a while so lets update...i want juice now so bye...cant wait for the next chapter*foam at mouth*
Avensei chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Update?
Caerbear chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
What an awesome story! I stumbled across one of your stories earlier, and I'm working my way through all of them. You're writing is really engaging, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Poor Zack, he needs a hug! And I can only imagine how confusing this all is for Angeal. :D Keep up the excellent work.
jubajubafreak chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Wow, you put a lot of emotion in this chapter. Truthfully, i almost cried...THAT NEVER HAPPENS! It was surprise after surprise in this chapter that kept me interested. Keep going, i want to find more about who did this to them!
Ravanear chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
That was so emotional ); And I'm so sorry for you! You have my sympathy and empathy :) I hope your all right:)

Please update soon:)

Xoxoxoxox Rave.
jubajubafreak chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OMFG! This story is flippin amazing! It's soo deep and I was somewhat moved by it lol! You're amazing!