Reviews for Loving You At Dusk And Missing You At Dawn
georgiasuzy chapter 20 . 7/20/2020
Oh come back, come back, wherever you are! I think Sana's smoke entered Sookie's body. I must find out what's next. Excellent cliffhanger.
georgiasuzy chapter 19 . 7/20/2020
Yeah, I think it's probably easier if you already know how you're going to end your story, then you can kinda wind your way towards it!
georgiasuzy chapter 18 . 7/20/2020
I was already hating Sana because I wanted Sookie to be Eric's first love, but now it seems as if Sookie was Sana. And Godric, Donovan and Eric all loved her.
georgiasuzy chapter 17 . 7/20/2020
Wha - Godric what? Did the bond cause this connection or is it something else?
georgiasuzy chapter 16 . 7/20/2020
Now she's sassing Godric. I like it! Love should make you strong.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 7/20/2020
I'm mad at Eric for going off with that red-haired vamp.
georgiasuzy chapter 14 . 7/20/2020
A locked room! What's in there, what's in there, what's in there?! I can't wait to find out.
georgiasuzy chapter 13 . 7/20/2020
Wowza! Naughty lemons! But I wanna know about the werewolf.
georgiasuzy chapter 12 . 7/20/2020
Godric had a great idea about bonding. Now I want to see Eric show Sookie how she's his now.
georgiasuzy chapter 11 . 7/20/2020
Nice lemons! LOL that Sookie fell asleep without returning the favor. Poor Eric. I think I'll stop by and give him a handy... I mean hand.
georgiasuzy chapter 10 . 7/20/2020
Yay Eric realizes someone else is pulling Bill's strings. I definitely don't miss Lorena! So that leaves QSA.
georgiasuzy chapter 9 . 7/20/2020
Whoa, I don't know what's happening but it's exciting.
georgiasuzy chapter 8 . 7/20/2020
So Bill has some files on Sookie, and now he's basically threatened Eric to intimidate her! And what will Godric do?
georgiasuzy chapter 7 . 7/20/2020
Sookie sure isn't very friendly to our darling Godric!
georgiasuzy chapter 6 . 7/20/2020
So Lisa is a vampire? I'm confused cuz I thought Sookie read her mind. Oh well, I'm sure to find out soon.