Reviews for Stay Just A Little Longer
MyNameIsAverage chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love your stories, absolutley love them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
-cries- Painful but beautiful to read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
-cries- Painful but beautiful to read. :)
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was a nice introspective-ish piece. For the length, it was done practically perfectly, with less emphasis on chronology and more emphasis on emotion.

Nicely done.
Nenalata chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was beautiful. I'm not an Alistair fan, and I'm not an Alistair/Tabris fan, but I still thought this was lovely.

I think my favourite bit is when you're describing Alistair with his drink. The other parts of the fic aren't as descriptive-it helps add to the lonely, empty feeling-and so all the adjectives and metaphors applied to the bottle just made the situation sadder; that while there are few words to describe death, there are many to be given to sorrow-inspire,d drunken oblivion.

I don't know if you consciously did that, but either way, it was lovely. The whole story was.
eam71 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
The story starts with a simple yet effective phrase - it grabbed my attention, compelling me to read more. I liked how you conveyed Alistair's sadness and pain without making it overly sentimental. Beautiful story but particularly more so at the very last sentence.
LittleWhiteWolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Beautiful. The length is perfect given that you've used every word to convey the sense of heart-wrenching sorrow at Alistair missing Kallian, along with his feeling like an inadequate leader and the issues surrounding that. You can easily tell he feels like he's still in her shadow.
Grannaah chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
so incredibly sad, poor alistair
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Poor Alistair! This is wonderfully written and incredibly sad.