Reviews for Autumn Within
E. Darkbow chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I really like your writing style and portrayal of the characters. Good job!
I hope Balthazar won't die (at least not anytime soon): he's my favorite character.
Megan R chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Are you going to update this story soon? I really like both this and Against All Odds. I don't mean to rush you or anything. Thanks, bye.
keacdragon chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Love it! Please update soon! Where are you?
NalGoldor chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
hi there
i assume there is no chance that u plan to finish your story or?
i read your story when u active write on it and dunno..here are still some people who are interested in ur ideas :
see ya, soshu
brightsidetolife chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
wow, exciting.
Don't.worry-be.happy92 chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
I reaalllyy love this story!
And I hope you'll continue, even though it's been almost a year since the last update...
Pleaaaaaasseee, don't leave the story hanging like that...
*pretty please*
And keep up the great work ;)
LishaChan chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
I really like this one too! But I do have a question... why is Horvath not aging too? Veronica was because she was in the grimhold, but Horvath was out just as long as Balthazar...
penName111 chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
Love it, you get the characters so in character. Hope you can update soon!
TheMarauderBandit chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Okay, first of all. This is hilarious. Second, every time I here the names Romeo and Juliet, I think of this fic :P Remember the first chapter? Of course you do, you wrote it. Anyways, this is freaking amazing, and I'm so glad you wrote it, and that I happened to stumble upon it. It's written so smoothly, and I honestly couldn't stop reading it. I just had to keep going. And anyways, I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon, please! I'll be watching to make sure you do! I just love this oh-so-much (not kidding). It's one of the most amazing fics I've read, and it's so great. Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who's obsessed with Balthazar. I've been looking for a good fic concerning Veronica, Dave, Balthazar, the works. And I'm glad I found this, because I'm a sucker for Drama :) So this works out for me! Great job. I love it! And I'm eagerly a-waiting the next chapter :)

Bandit ;)
Indiana's Sunrise chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update! I'm so excited you're still writing this! :-)
LynxbyLynx chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
Wow. Like, seriously WOW. Was that an amazing chapter update or what, but I'm fairly certain you already knew that okay. Demons-that's going to be FAIRLY interesting but the FIRST thing that popped into my brain happened to be That move "Season of the witch" with Nicholas Cage in it. XD. Can't wait for another chapter update.
beautybells chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
You're back you're back! Yay! AND you updated! My day has just gotten better. I am eagerly awaiting your 'Odds' update because I just love that story, but I'm really excited that you updated this one, too. *piles on encouragement and inspiration*. There, now I've done my part to help.

Keep up the great work!
Dark Horse Writer chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
So we FINALLY get to the crux of the problem.

Now, I have to say I like this Marcus character he seems pretty interesting.

How in the WORLD did he end up with an Encantus? And what does the demon want with him? Is this Chernabog? ;-) Or something completely different.

I hope everything is going well, it seems that things have been rough. Anyways, good to hear back from you again.
Ilivetoletyoushine chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Omg i love this fic i wish it didnt stop! Will there be more?
T'Kirr chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
New to your fiction, love the banter you have here between them. It seems to me you very much get the characters, except... do they really argue that much? 0.o I suppose the situation is unusually stressful, but it seems to fill every chapter. I loved the scuffle in the kitchen though, and how Balthazar's all nonchalant about it. P Mooove, story, move! Stop bickering so much! Oh yeah and I think it's really cool to point out how they're so similar, both very persistent people. I'd never connected that likeness before. I'm wondering if the x-ray glasses will have any significance... If not, it makes it all very real, along with your other details. )