Reviews for Dr FeelGood
swhitney101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
GOD! that was so good! please write a sequel or make it a series! I know you said a little one-shot but this idea is GENIUS!
BELLABELONGSWITJASPEROREMMTT chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
THIS WAS THE BEST CARLISLE/BELLA PAIRING I EVER READ!PLEASE KEEP WATCHING FOR MINE MY COMPUTER FUDGED UP SO I HAVE TO RELOAD MINE NOT FUN!
LadyLeya chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
LOVED IT! I love a good Carlisle and Bella story!
a washingtonian chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Dude. If age of consent in Washington were sixteen, I would be having sex with college students. It's eighteen. T_T All you can do at sixteen is get married, and you need your parents' signatures for that. No sex until you are 18, unless you are over sixteen and they have less than sixty months on you.
soulsistersinaslan chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hottest thing ever! Fucking Carlisle in a doctor's office, his personal doctor's office! Loved it. Great job.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very good lemon. Carlisle is really taking a chance having sex with a 16 yr old in his office in the hospital but I don't know any man faced with the same circumstances that would do anything else.

I did note that Carlisle mentioned Alice had told Bella how to alter her uniform? How would he know Alice did that? Is Alice working both Carlisle and Bella?

Great job. I love it.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I loved this one-shot...
acw1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
wonderful. wish it was more than a O/S.
cursegirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
love it! u should write more chapters!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3