Reviews for Words without a Face
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
"A little too old to be wearing a v-neck?"

Oh, Masaomi.

I liked this one, too. Kida, Kida, Kida - he's one of my favorites for a reason. Wonderful job, once again.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 4/25/2011

Okay, this was awesome. What can I say? I loved it, la la la loved it. Now I will read the next segment, because it's intrigued me.

(The world isn't cruel - just indifferent.) - That just about killed me. Rio's thought process, repeating the same thing she did when she found out about her parents, now about her fiance.

Anyways, I'm rambling. I love your writing style - it's so pretty.
hahahero chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I like this lots! Your Kida is spot-on, and your style in depicting him is fun to read. Good job :D
Ai Angel chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
this was very well worded in my opinion. I've never really devled too deeply into the relationship between Kida and Izaya but even though you just touched upon it the way you worded it and put it together was very good :) nice symbols. Dunno if they are actually symbols but I spotted a few :) I like the intro. Very good way to catch in the reader... AAH~ so tired... probably the reason I'm not so hyper or energetic in my review... promise more caps lock in the future... haha :) see youu~ I lovee your drrr fictions, they are so... in depth. Some more it goes well into character! good job!
Ai Angel chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OOOOOOOHHH! I like itttt. I like how it's set up in a typical like setting and then BAM! Izaya walks and then it's all DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! haha. I actually find Izaya kinda cute. He come pull me into his chest ANY DAYYYY! haha. The cell phone part was good :) very nice beginning. I like the whole concept because it's one I've never considered but one that SHOULD be. The whole, what happened to Rio after? I liked the Manga suicide scene better though but this concept could only be thought of from the Anime. Just a little confused at the end... like was her fiance cheating or not? Just that but everything else is good, good and SYMBOLIC! Teehee :) good jobbb
L0velessMagic chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Yay, I'm finally not the only one with a IzaRio one shot. xD I love the way you described everything (:
Blueberry Absinth chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Yay for more RioxIzaya fics . Loved it :3
Primal Red chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
How utterly beautiful. *_* Your way with words is just so damn pretty that this fanfic made my day. :D

Izaya is perfect in this. Showing Rio the pictures of her fiance cheating and being sinful. He's right-on sarcastic, dark, and psychotically dangerous in the sharp-edged razor way that he always is, and I especially love his dialogue. So Izaya-like. *_*

And Rio! Beautifully introspective Rio, alright! I can feel her presence in the room right now because of this fanfic.

I would love to see more of this work, or at least a sequel. :3 That is...if it isn't too much trouble for you.

Primal Red
dofu chapter 1 . 8/4/2010

I was hoping for more Rio fics and you gave me just that. I agree with you on their complicated relationship... you wrote it perfectly~