Reviews for Legends
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
God, I love Steve Redbird and Steve Rodgers. I legitlitimately started sobbing at the Valhalla reunion.
Batvan chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
This was such a wonderful story :) Thank you.
adie chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Holy Thomas Crapper! One of the best short stories I've ever read! (i call fan fics short stories) It was fantastic! Will you make any more?
adie chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
this is so GOOD! you are a master at writing!
Orumon chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
A heartwarming piece of work here. Shame it's something that the modern writers of Marvel will never come up with.
Godofthunder97 chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
I must say this is probably one of the best Avengers fics ever written. Fantastic job!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
That was just an amazing story.

One more question. That poem at the end...what was it?
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow...just wow.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
I wont lie, I didn't have high hopes for this to start with. I thought it wouldn't be as good as you'd claimed in your profile, I saw the signs that make for a badfic in the second chapter...but I read on, and thats one of the best decisions I could have possibly made.

You have written a tale of the truly inspiring, simple distillation of what it means to be a hero. This is something that I have read and found myself on the edge of my seat, grinning eagerly about the characters you have created. The story you have crafted.

This was a truly amazing thing, and I can only thank you for writing it, so that I could read it.
Finmonster chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Nice ending. I liked the touch of expanding the world you created at the end. All your ideas were interesting. The idea of Grant Morrison and Alan Moore as superheroes is an idea that could work all on its own. All in all, great job with this story, and sorry it took me so long to read it. Any of your other stories you'd like me to read?
Finmonster chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
Wow that was an amazing end. Loved both reveals. Have to say, I did not see Doom actually being Arcade nor the old man being Human Torch coming. Ben coming back as Thunderstrike was a nice touch to, as well as have Deadpool and Scarlet Spider being Taskmaster's kids. And that scene at the end with the real Doom? So great. All in all this was a great finale. Well done!
Darth Commentator chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Okay, um, wow. That villain got punished in a way not seen Dante's Inferno. Ouch.
Finmonster chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Wow, i really liked this chapter! Very well done. I was quite surprised to see Daredevil survive, you caught me completely off guard with that one. Also really like the whole thing between Wolverine and the Hood, really well done. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Finmonster chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Wow that chapter was intense! I definitely did not expect the fight with Hyde to go that way, especially the scaring of Deadpool and Daredevil. Gave me chills. And seeing Daredevil die like that was tragic. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Finmonster chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
Very nice chapter. Getting to know more about some of the characters was cool. Surprised by two of the Avengers actually being related to Goblin. Also good to see Green Goblin back in action, always loved him as a villain. And alas, poor Ben, it's sad to see one of the heroes die. Can't wait to see what happens next!