Reviews for Legends
Proponent of EVO chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
I loved this fic - normally I'm violently against OCs, but this story totally grabbed me. Thanks for writing.
bezerkoid chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
This was a really good chapter, and I loved how you turned Hobgoblin from a villain who is very hit and miss to a credible threat even after so long.
Windona chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
I just read the story, and loved it! The varity with the characters from the originals was refreshing, and I love your take on all the old ones. However, one thing has been bothering me; what happened to Tony? He made his suit, so his power was being smart. Did they lobotomize him? What did they do with his company? I need to know!
Lex Wilder chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
I never been much of a fan. but you rely sold this chapter. and jubs being the oldmans ex... hmm i still cant think of who he might be besides pete or ricochet. lol
Lex Wilder chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Omg are you kidding me.. lol Deadpool waiting on the roof with a bowling ball thats classic.. i enjoyed all the action you put in this chapter. and the fact it took all of the avengers to deal with the goblin. and the fact leo is a pasifest. and spidergirl having guns. would have been cool if her webshooters were modified with guns in em. other than that a great chapter.
Finmonster chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Nice chapter. The backstory was cool and i liked the inclusion of Toad. I especially liked Cho's conversations with the gods and im interested to see if they do send any champions. I also really like the character of Hermes, he seems like he'll be interesting in the future! Keep up the good work! Later!
Lost MP chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
How does this story have so few reviews? There are so many excellent aspects of this fic that I can't remember them all as I write this.

Your Wolverine is two hundred million times more badass than the original.

A Scarlet Spider that is a little more violent but not crazy like most superheroes with her beliefs tend to be. Also, guns as backup :) .

Joe Quesada as one of the Forces of Darkness fighting a Bat-prepared Grant Morrison with Alan Moore due the Order of Stan - bwahahahaha. It had to be true, when the Quesada occupies the same world as the comics he tries to write.

And, I wasn't able to guess that the old man was Johnny Storm. Who would have thought...?
Lex Wilder chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
i rely enjoy Leo and like where your going with him. As far as Mr. Hyde being the kingpin of crime its hard to imagine cause he always Hyde himself has never been very bright and always playing second fiddle to someone. I am a bit confused about how some villains are still active.
Lex Wilder chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE! that was classic and an amazing way to end the first chapter. :)
Finmonster chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Nice chapter. Interesting choice of the Hobgoblin as the villain and i liked your update of him. Also like the appearance of Ben Urich's granddaughter. Your use of Deadpool at the end whats wonderful as well. Can't wait to read what's next!
Finmonster chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Interesting chapter. So Mr. Hyde is the new Kingpin with the Hood as his second in command? Intriguing. Also liked the introduction of Rogue and Gambit's kids, seem like they will be interesting. Also like that the new wolverine is a nurse, its an interesting contrast. Interested to read more, later!
Captain Deadpool chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
You really surprised me with Deadpool's powers- my guess was teleportation. In the future, I want Deadpool and Wolverine to have a serious disagreement about something and fight- that would be fun, am I right? I don't care who wins.

Also, you might want to put a restriction on Deadpool's powers. Like only being able to call forth an ability if he knows that person has it, otherwise it stays in his subconscious.
Captain Deadpool chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
So they got powers . . . but don't know what they have, right? Or did they get healed or something? My ADD kicked in.

In any event, lots of surprises here. Human Torch? Man, was I off.
Captain Deadpool chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
You are so EVIL! You really had me going there. Interesting situation with Oceana- not sure if she's into Wolverine or not. That would be the obvious situation, but I shall read on and see. Of course, while I'm loving both characters a lot, I'm neutral when it comes to the relationship. Happy either way.

And never ask Deadpool for a plan. He'll be all too happy to oblige.
Captain Deadpool chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
Heavy, very heavy. Normally I don't care when an original character dies, but you've given them soul. Not an easy thing to do. Will the fear of dying, much more real now, tear the team appart?

And the Deadpool scene was comedic genius.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »