Reviews for Legends
Captain Deadpool chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Very good characterisation going on here. I'm not sure if my thoughts on the matter helped, but for what it's worth your characters are more than just another batch of OC's.
Finmonster chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hey, interesting story. Like the history of what happened to all the superheros. I'm interested to see who the old man is, seeing as you already said he's not Daredevil. Can't wait to read more. Later!
Captain Deadpool chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Sorry for my annoying critical reviews- just remember that I care.

. . . done vomiting from that unusually mushy sentiment? WELL, TOO BAD MAGGOT! DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!

Anyway, nothing to really complain about here. The fight was clever in more ways then one. It was a great for making sure slow readers like me know who everyone is and what they can do.
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I think our conversation really helped. Like I said, all ideas are good even if they don't get used. Thinking is never a bad thing. Most importantly, you've addressed my concern about character introduction which is important when dealing with obscure characters or fan made ones. I'd like a better mental image of what they look like, though.

You've got a lot of secrets, and I like surprises. A lot. Especially the old dude, though I have an interesting theory and absolutely no intention of telling you what is.

Anyway, I'd really like for the new Deadpool to have a healing factor at one point. It's not a deal breaker or anything, it just doesn't feel like Deadpool if he can't grow a new hand in twenty minutes.
Captain Deadpool chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Ah, so most of the new heroes- like Scarlet Spider, Deadpool, and Wolverine- don't actually have powers? Well here's an idea:

The original Deadpool was cursed to never die so that he could never be with Death. His body may be destroyed, but that probably means he's a ghost. Ghost's possess people. Get what I'm saying?

It would also help me if you did a role call or something to give me a clearer picture of who's who.
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Your doing a decent job of giving your characters a voice of their own (be patient with this, character growth takes time), but you could stand to transition from on scene to the next a little better. A place as well as a time would be helpfull. It takes a bit more time, but you can also work transitions into your story instead of using what basically amounts to a page break.

Just some constructive advice.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Y'know, I always new Deadpool would die without his powers (ironically, he'd also die without the cancer), but I never thought about how being powerless would effect Wolverine. Interesting stuff. I'm also glad you don't buy into the crap that if Deadpool lost his powers, he'd become sane.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I liked the heart-to-heart talk of Gambit and his kids, and the funny part of watching Batman Beyond : The Movie. Looking forward to see more about Wolverine.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I think I already seen this story in your Challenges. You rewrited it?
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3