Reviews for Riddle
Italy's Driving chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Oh. My. Chuck. I loved this!
Shade O'Killer chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
this is gorgeous
QuestioningKate chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
First, we started off on the right foot when you put a warning for blasphemy (which is far too common these days). Second, how much research did you have to do for the names?! Plus, I love the story, just, yeah. So I'll just leave with my awkwardness and I look forward to viewing your work in the future!

P.S. The last paragraph, you used then instead of than (than is used for comparison). Though, you probably knew that and it's just a typo. :-)
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
You are REALLY GOOD and drawing out "wow" reactions, you know that?
sylvaniae chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Man, I wish that this had been what happened! So good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I loved this!
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Beautifully written and enjoyable to read. My knowledge of Supernatural is based solely on the few clips I've watched and the online Wikis, but I liked how you portrayed the characters. The plot is an interesting take on the series too.
Llamachick chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I liked this a lot. thanks for it. :)
caylender chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I. Love. This. Well done. :)
Renart chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
if only it was canon...
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Aah. Gabriel. Truly one of my favourites, I would have love for him to have stuck around longer, maybe swapped barbs with Crowley, Castiel - Bobby even.

Thanks for this.

-Josey
amba gurl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
gorgeous story XD
ammcj062 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I loved your portrayal of the trickster - much less impish, a lot more... temperamental? There one moment, gone the next, more like a presence than a person at times. Good story :D
Victoraeon chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wonderful story. You really got Gabriel in this; both his silly sugary side and his dark 'ancient and sad' side. *gives cookies* :D