Reviews for No Love Like True Love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
What a shocker... I swear I just want to cry. But hey I get u, ur story was awesome.. Loved it...
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I'll just die if Leah dies. Everything was so happy and beautiful and then Wham a sicker of an ending. I'm going to cry if Leah lost her child. I'm so sad now but I totally loved this story! It was so beautiful! Gorgeous! Wonderful! Amazing!
LeahJacob4ever chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
MG! pleassssseeeee. pleassssssssssssssssseeeeeeee. Add another chapter. PLease.

Live Leah! Live!
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
D: LOVE all the angst its is my favourite! A truck? Shocker I mean a truck! Update soon? xx
tatiana chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Lovely what's next I love it don't stop
ellie82 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I knew it! I got to that last bit and was like nooo something is going to happen! how could you? Of course she survives? Right? You wouldn't hurt Leah too much, would you?
Ellenaw1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Well done you that was full of emotion and i really enjoyed the read. I do hope she lives and doesn't break jakes heart.

Ellena x
4everZutara chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Hacking my bestfriend "no series" lol

Tell me why I totally saw that coming like seriously I did. I loved it bra-fudging-vo I like the nice sweet story and a fucked up ending that's life like the saying goes:

"The only thing promised to you in life, is death"

Thinkk about it some deep shit
marionette.love chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
D:

ASDFJLK;

Update soon please?

I can't bear to see it end this way. :c
mkpd chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Holy shit woman! You should have heard the words coming from my mouth at the end of this one! Damn it, don't take too long to update please!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
aww "Surprise baby".. Leah is so sweet

THIS WAS PERFECT: "And that was his heart."

WOW, fisrt time I read Jake scared of LEAH inmpirning :( poor baby.. An Leah is so great!

OHHHHHH A BABY! :D "I love you baby" Jacob whispered, kissing her small bump... GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! he's so beautiful!

UGHHHHHHHHHHH! you kill me with Jakes LOVE! and how he admires her.. and her freckles! :P

WHAT. THE. ?'

NO. NO.

NEVER AGAIN! NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEER AGAIN!

OH gosh im so mad I am about to kicked the sh*t out of my computer! Im am compelled to NEVER read any of your AMAZING stories im fearfull you'll do this to me again! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?.. THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL you destroyed me!

"what difference will 2 min make?" UGGGGGGH!

but it really was beautiful .. Im crying!

THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT fluffy and lemony the best of both worlds hahahaha :P
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wait, after all that sweetness and good news and smushiness and life is about to start she's hit head on by a truck? At least you have another chapter coming to fix things! :-)
cherrybomb25 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
nooooooo

omg noooo

yhu cnt end it lik dis
MyAnthem chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Did you have to make that happen? DX Now I'm upset! But it was such good writing! Don't let Leah die! She doesn't deserve it! DDXX
hilja chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I loved this so much, even if the ending was dreadful, but there's hope still - isn't there? In my mind I won't let Leah or the baby die, no, no, no. But even if she did, she and Jake shared such genuine love and true bliss with each other - even if their time was cut short.

Beautifully written!