Reviews for Get Back
FantasyFlinger chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hehe, I love Taken. Hannibal as Mills...scary...
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Hilarious. Loved the character interactions and the plot line.
SeppukuSamurai chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hun, i think i just fell in love with you for making a To Wong Fu reference. I'll crack a joke from the movie from time to time and no one ever gets it! anyways thanks for being a rare cultured individual and not only watching that movie but referring to it in your fic _
AnarchoFeminist chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Ok fandoms: A-Team, LOTR, Kindred, Taken, To Wong Foo (Vida Boheme), Birdcage(Armand), and probably a couple more. Love this series girl, please keep up the Jedi jokes, Murdock Yodaspeak cracks me up. Hugs and Kisses (From Liam, not me).
Sky-Thorn chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Ah just gone to re-read this story, and the Fandom Soup is just jumping out at me! This whole series is awesome for re-reading!
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Those boys are so deep in Denial, not even Murdocks flying could get them out.

Absolutely loved this story though! And all your other ones in this series, but this is the first time Ive ever reviewed one of yours. And I get a few hints here and there. Satine is obvious. Moulin Rouge. Bryan Mills was just too perfect. And the rangers you were hinting at...that wouldn't have anything do do perchance with Lord of the Rings would it? I had to look up Julian Luna though. Uncle Morrie...I dont get though.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
THEY KISSED! THANK YOU! Lovely, absolutely lovely. New favourite and totally hilarious :)
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ah. Of course. *Murdock* is secretly Mama Bear. It all makes sense now! I loved his lethal juggling act. That sounds so much like him.

Bryan Mills is funny and makes ALL TOO MUCH sense. So much sense that when you first mentioned it, it slipped itself into my personal canon for Hannibal. I can just imagine the guys being like, "Waaaaaaaait, *that* Bryan Mills?" *edge away from Hannibal* *recall their own records* *edge back*

Julian Luna, though-holy crap! I thought that I and a few other particularly embarrassing VtM fans were the only ones who remembered that show... :D

However: "On the other hand, there is also a very good reason why Hannibal, at his age, looks as good, is still incredibly fast and will be the very, very tough battle-hardened commander that he is for far more many years than most ordinary men could."

My mind boggles. Really. Wow. XD

I'm sort of dazed at the idea of Hannibal in that highwayman costume. No, Face, nobody blames you.

I could keep picking out things I love, but this'll get as long as your story if I keep it up. So, suffice to say this was absolutely worth waiting for! And I think it may help me with my own "how did Face end up in drag in NOLA" story. :D

I never asked, but I hope you don't mind me borrowing your bunny.
ElsaGemma chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OH MY GOD! They kissed! It's so HOT! But... they think its for the SHOW! Owwwwwww... poor Face and Hannibal! LOVE THIS SERIES
BlackMetalHeart chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Agh! I hate you! Your evil! Write more! Lol
Kate chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh man! This is just getting better and better with every section! The boys are driving me crazy! How are they such idiots? Loved this, though :D
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMG! YOU ARE SO EVIL! EVIL, EVIL, EVIL! But I love you anyway :D
Childofgondor chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
ok I sent a review earlier but I for got to say that I got the Satine reference too, it's from Moulin Rouge. I know I'm a dork but I just had to correct my self.
Livin'LaVidaLoki chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
"all part of the act"! what? what? gr...

oh well as long as we get another story soon i might calm down a bit lol
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
You ARE evil! GAH! They finally have that hot, smexy kiss and then THAT! *sigh* I loved this continuation, and I also loved how you brought in Taken. Epic. The Colonel makes me swoon, especially in suits or Highwayman costume.