Reviews for Soundtrack of Their Lives
Daiyu Amaya chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Keep it up! this is great, I just got into this series lol but I loved all of this and the title! Soundtrack of Their Lives is a bit long but I actually like it! It would be kind of nice if you did elaborate on some of the 'story-seeds' as you put it _ your a fantastic writer!
Failing Wings chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I'm so happy to be reading a Game X Rush fanfic and it is even better this is well written! I look very much forward to more of your writing! :D
MCRxRoxx chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
yess! finally i find a fanfic on game x rush! please update soon, i hope you'll post more in this fandom
Seriyuu chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
i love these drabbles. can't believe there's only one fanfic of this pairing, hell of this SERIES! D:

so i'm really glad that you posted for this. please do more!
Atsuma-1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
I liked it. It was good.
Hikari Maiden chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Soooo...This is basically like, "Hmmm...What if I fell head over heels for a delicate murderer?" The answer is hidden deep within the words you've placed here. "I'll love him with all I've got." Seriously. It seems like Yuuki-san is an assassin, but the people he assassins tend to be the very people Memori-san try to arrest. They're opposites, yet the same. Memori-san is a body guard, yet it seems to me that he guards are the people Yuuki-san isn't interested in murdering. I saw in the manga that Yuuki-san basically is a semi-bad guy and a semi-good guy. Another words, he doesn't cooperate with the governmental system. One is supposed to give any person of any crime a chance at trail. Yuuki-san would cut to the chase and murder them right on the spot. He may even mistake the enemy for the person or people on his and Memori-san's side. The comerade.

This chapter is based upon wat Memori-san considers Yuuki-san. It describes those two more as maybe a bit of a kawaii couple. I so hoped and waited for this to become fan fiction. I love this manga series. I love those two as a couple.
Hikari Maiden chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I read this so intently and my mind kept thinking of the words to the songs I knew. Like 'Everytime We Touch' by 'Cascada'. Then, I got it in my mind, 'Wait a...Someone left. Someone else is trying to cope with it. Number one: Missing. As in, "I miss you so much that it hurts tons." Number two: Betrayal. As in, "I don't need Yuki-san. I've got Yuuki-san." Maybe that's called 'getting over the loss of someone and seeing what's there right smack dab in front of you before what's there right smack dad in front of you also vanishes right before your very own eyes and without warning'. Okay. Very, very long description. Anyway. The stages of psychological adjustment? Maybe? In a way. Maybe I think way too much. Seriously. I do tend to have oncoming headaches that are very, very painful. By the way, on here, I'm Kawaii Neko Gal, but Hikari Maiden is my pen name in real life.
Fujo no Shiree-sama chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Heyy, I like GxR! Thank you so much for making this fic.. I love it. And I really love Memori x Yuuki. Thank you so much. Why don't you try come and read my fic in my page? I'll be waiting for your reviews XDDD
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It's awesome so far! I can't wait to read the rest!

Man you don't know how happy I was when I found this, theres like NO GameXRush fanifics anywhere! Thank you soo much for making this!
Skymory chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
I loved your drabbles! I hope you'll write more Game x Rush fics soon :)
LordLoveless chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
NG Life is good but Game X Rush manage to make me cry twice as much. This manga totally needs more loving!

And your drabbles makes me coo and ahh...
parrot.fysh chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Thank you Thank you THANK YOU for doing this! :) I give you so many internet cookies that I can't even count them! :D Keep Writing Keep Writing Keeeeepppp Wrrrriitttinnnggg please. :D