Reviews for Sweet Sacrifice
HyuugaPrincess15 chapter 1 . 10/24
Please for my sanity of mind finish this story.
Nyx-The-Kitsune chapter 7 . 7/22
omg continue person ur like 5 years late x.x
Bishika.S.S chapter 7 . 5/31
Hi...I really luv ur stories and I hope that you will continue writing...u r truly amazing...#UPDATE SOON!# ;) ;)
wickedgrl123 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Hi, I really love your stories! I hope you haven't discontinued them, and if you haven't please update soon! :) Denae and Jacob are so adorable together. She really is the good side of Mary Sue haha!
Jibson01 chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Are you writing d events that lead up to chapter1 or what?bcos i don't understand anymore
Jibson01 chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
I don't u writin d events that lead up to chapter1 or what?
Suki chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
Nexttt chaptterrrrrrrrr! This is really good!
realityzabitch chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Oh my god, I love this. Please update soon!
October-Yuki chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
You must continue!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Really really really good! Sooooo good! Please update soon. Pwease? Update soon. Or I will make u!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Can't wait! Except I saw that you haven't updated in almost two years... :(. Hope your okay and just haven't had time.
cherry blossom chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
i love your stories, especially The Cure is my favorite. I wish I had a relationship like denae and Jacob, it's so romantic. I was wondering, how did you come up with the name denae? does it mean something in a different language or does it have a special meaning to you?
Shatter.Shot chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
SO GOOD I READ THE STORY THAT GOES WITH THIS ONE AND OHMYGOD BOTH ARE JUST SO GOOD I LITERALLY LOVE DENAE OMG AND AHH JACOB. this is perfect. I have no other words to describe it. And DENAE and Jacobs relationship in and out of the imprint is so well described, you did good.
ecrosth chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Awwww.. Come on! You just had to end it there didn't you! You did a great job on your first story and your are doing a great one on this one so far! Hope you come back to writing agin (soon) Because you are great!
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
ahhh i wish you hadnt stopped it there :/

Seems its been a couple years since the last update but i hope you continue or let someone take over for you. this story really seemed like it was going places.