Reviews for Teaching Ichigo
duchessme chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
cute
alfamky chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Cute!

I like your writing I really do, you make reading easy...if you get my see, sometimes the stories I read lack, well, inbetween sentences that thread the conversation together, but, you avoid that perfectly.

I'll bet if you wrote a long chaptered story you'd be getting thousands of reviews.
Safiiri chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Hot and cute, always a good combination :)

Love the story :)
Cha-Fujimura chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
There needs to be more of this please :O
Kasia-chan chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Not bad. Not bad at all. I'm very curious where you'll go next. XD
Crazyjess09 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
oh this is very hot teacher and student i love these kinds of stories i hope that there is more because i would really like to know please update as soon as possible please
Lunar Tokala chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
-faints-
DaftNub chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Nicely written, I liked it. )
sky wolf 96 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
O.O That is sooo hot
123lookatme chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
woahh my lovely girl, please continue this story. sexy, hot, and utterly lovable! i hope their relationship continues to develop
ElizaJean87 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
This is a great story! I love the teacher/pupil relationship, very hot, but it's also a good plot starter, and you are definitely on a roll with this one. I hope there are more chapters soon! I can't wait to see how Ichigo's grades are affected by his increasingly steamy tutoring sessions with Urahara :D Yay, write more soon pleaaasse!
Totoromo chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Yay, KisukexIchigo. Thanks for writing!
Everythingsbeendeletedsorry chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Please continue. You're an amazing writer. :] Your story is outstandingly good! Fav instantly! -
EeepEeep chapter 2 . 8/5/2010