Reviews for Cities of Night
Kunshi Sekijou chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Read this on LJ and loved it.
So, when I found this here... *clicks favorite button*
Eauingchun chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Now im screaming THIS IS CUTE! For many parts. Can't say which one i like cuz i like them all but especially for fortune, child, wrong, now(where i start screaming), eye (still doing it) torn(im kind of see storm being bottom haha and all because of lee byung-hun) and POWER - very good.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
As far as wild guesses goes, my personal favourite is Terrence, although I like the mystery and wouldn't actually settle for any given name for the silent ninja. I AM guilty of making others try to guess in a story, though, but in my defense, they gave up at the end. :)

Liked the story, I especially agree with Kamakura not actually defeating Storm Shadow. However, I must admit that I found the format very, very hard to read. It feels very disjointed... I see the appeal of just writing the best parts, but I think I would have enjoyed this a lot more if all the little flashes had been connected together.

That being said, it's always nice to see stories that play on the brainwashing. I was very disappointed that Sigma Six never bothered to elaborate on the fact he had been captured and brainwashed, going so far as not having anybody even mention it. Too complex for the target audience, maybe?