Reviews for The Love in the Funeral
Dobbi chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Great story, I enjoyed reading it. I think this is what may happen in the show, who would want to be second in someones life. Again great story.
talo0518 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I really wanted to hate "Jessica" but she was definitely the bigger person and said all the right things. So I only hate her a little... lol But b&b... *sigh* they are just meant for eachother! Loved the story! The dialogue was true to the characters so thank u for that! :-)
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Absolutely incredible story. Best one of your's I've read. I just wish it had been even longer.
LuLu.LG chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Great story! I really liked it but just a little suggestion - it's really weird when Booth calls Brennan Bren because it's the Anglea thingy so it felt weird.

Hope to see more updates from you like this one!
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow this was absolutely amazing! It's one of the best stories I have ever read. I loved it!
ilovebonesxenasmutfanfics chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
omg omg omg omg that was so00o0o0o0 good :) i loved that booth rejected bones first instead of gettin together when bones said that she made a mistake .. it made it more interesting .. ooohhh the story is so good i was glued to it and i couldn wait until i found out what is goin to happen when booth and bones at the end of it :) i would love another chpt or mayb 15 haha .. love love love love love the work u are doin ... keep it up .. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE STORY PLEASE KEEP WRITINT ... PEACE OUT :) p.s i cant wait for another chpt :)
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was good. I can't quite decide whether I want to keep seeing what new spoilers are coming out. I know the one about the girlfriend, are there more after that?
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I'm glad you made Jessica a nice person. If I were her I would believe that he loved me but I would also rationalize that we were in an intense environment (war) and he was rebounding. I hurt for Brennan at the funeral and Jess at the interview. B & B being engaged was a good way to end the story.
charlienotcharlotte chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was totally awesome! I loved it! And the "squinty sexy" part at the end was hilarious! Here's to hoping Hart Hanson reads this story (holds up imaginary shot glass of tequila because really the only people drinking tequila this early are either the founding fathers, or Joe's bar (I watch too much tv ik)) because if the next season isn't at least a little like this (the ending at least) then I just might find something else to fill my Thursday night time slot. Anyway, both you and this story rocked!

Charlotte :)
ToWhomeverItConcerns chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very good. The flow was very nice in the beginning but began to feel rushed toward the end, starting when Booth is making the decision. Besides that the writing was excellently done, fantastic job.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2