Reviews for Blink
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is amazing. Seriously, I just... I mean, I dream of writing something this good. I think the horror part of this is actually part of what makes it so good (that and your fantastic writing! :D). I dunno why, but for some reason I've recently fallen in love with Supernatural fics like this. Especially yours. :) Great job!
lucacat4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
...WOAH...
TimshelBliss chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
HOLY FUCK THAT WAS AMAZING. Jesus Christ. Holy shit. I mean, I'm SUPER mad that it didn't end with Sam being alright (come on dude, seriously?) but IT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY AND SO WELL WRITTEN THAT I'LL FORGIVE YOU. Woah, I seriously won't forget this story.
dawjx2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HAPPY ENDINGS!

BUT I LOVE YOUR STORY, IT WAS SCARY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Perfect ending!but I want a resolution!but I don't! But I do! Some kind of continuation would be great, there's loads you could do with this idea.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wait what? It was good, but im so confused. Why did you leave it there?
manonairs chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
that was horribly scary. what an ending!
LifesDreamer chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
oh. my. god.
This is fantastic! It scared the life out of me though :(
I really love your fics! Great job!
IamThePasserby chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
D:
need2knw chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was amaaaaazing. So many fics have horror as their genre but you've really managed to capture it.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Well crap. That was beyond creepy and horrible, but so well written.
isxbelv chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was so creepy. Like, I love how you repeated phrases in order to tell the dreams from reality. I love the reactions from Sam and Dean. I also really enjoyed the differejces between the torture, sort of. Anyway, amazing workk!
i say hello chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
i know this story says 'complete' but i am putting this on alerts so if you ever write a second chapter (which you HAVE to) then i will know.

I love this story. it switches so easily from dream to reality that i don't notice until the repetition kicks in. it's a very effective way of letting the readers know it's the dream without being too noticable.

And the way you write dreamdean really makes me shudder, you've written the creepiness so perfectly!

And I love love LOVE the ending. how dreamdean says 'Cas HAS knocked you out for a while' instead of just 'cas knowcked you out for a while', and now sam's stuck in the dream place with dreamdean for a (probably) horribly long amount of time.

Simply amazing!
Eprnam chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love this. Can there be more?
doggyblade chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
omg i luv this! it holds that scary-thrilling note while sam is in a living hell but its effecting him so much more bc its DEAN killing him over and over. and i luv how u repeated the same lines and quotes like 'im tired sam' at the end when dean said that i literally shivered XD this is so well written, i think it would b epic if u made anothr chaptr continuing what happens? cuz it seems a lil unended :x but its still freakin awesome!_