Reviews for Moments You Try Not To Cry
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Yay! I adore Britta and love Jeff/Britta with all my might. You did a great job exploring her feelings. :)
Mrs. Data chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was fantastic! I love reading quality Jeff/Britta fics because there's a lot out there. You perfectly depicted all the characters too :) Nice job!
24QueenMo chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Okay, first off, I can't believe I missed this awesome story. I mean, it's amazing. I'm so happy that somebody else loves the Britta/Jeff pairing. Annie and Jeff are gross. Ick! Now, the only problem Jeff and Britta have is that they need a celebrity couple name. (Jitta?) Okay, enough of me rambling.

Oh, I love the whole "Interpretive Dance" episode. That was the cutest Britta/Jeff moment and episode.

"Pascal's Triangle Revisited" was another awesome episode-other then the Annie/Jeff moment, which was horrible! (As you can see I hate the pairing a lot.)

Aw! Jeff and Britta had a baby named Katie. (Here's a funny story, right now I'm baby-sitting my cousin named Katie.)

Okay, now I'm really done rambling. This was awesome and fantastic! Fabulous job! :)

PS I love the Abed/Jeff moment at the end. It was very sweet.

PSS My favorite character is Britta, too. She's awesome.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Haha loved the ending! I love Abed and his pop culture references! That was a cute story! :D