Reviews for Wingless Angel
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Please remove the bold and underline to make it easier to read.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
I love Dean and Castiel's relationship, I hope you write that in. Whenever I read SPN and BTVS crossover the girls kick Dean's ass, but I hope you write something where Dean beats up a couple of slayers.
sweetypie15 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
love it update super soon
Satyra J chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
hmm I really hope you update this soon. This story is really good. You write both the SN and Buffy characters really well! Your crossovers are the best that I think I've ever read. I can't wait to read more

-Satyra Jade xx
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Can Castiel be with one of the guys?
Yoyo chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I kinda liked your story, but the first chapter's really tough to read because it's all bold, itlaced and underlined and I nearly didn't bother. But your Xander was cute.
vex chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I love that you put Gabriel in here! keep up the great work!
vill chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
this is great please update!
sic chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
this has great potential! keep up the good work!
Needless Noodles chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
This is interesting. Although, I suggest editing the first chapter as you seem to have left the entire thing in bold-underline.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Um... Seeing Castiel is an ex-angel, shouldn't even HE know what a Slayer is and what they represent to the world when it comes to fighting AGAINST the forces of darkness? Even the angels should know what Slayers are and what they do.

Even though magic was involved in the worldwide awakening process, even Castiel should hae realized that whoever cast the spell couldn't have been evil if the spell was used to awaken every would be potential SLAYER in the world. *lol* The spell probably even woke up the potentials who were past the normal age that they would have been called if it was truly their destiny to be the next Slayer. *lol*