Reviews for House Calls
Dak chapter 40 . 4/1
Omg I love this. I was running out of fics on ao3
marellie chapter 1 . 2/4
I have probably commented this many times previously but might as well do it again: I have added this story to my favorites in 2013 and it's still just as good as it was when I read this the first time. Certified classic that stands the test of time.
Smash41KMF chapter 40 . 12/15/2023
Every so often I come back to re-read this story and I always love it.
Old Lady chapter 40 . 11/9/2023
Man it's been years since I last read this, I remember waiting for you to update. Still love the story! Thank you for sharing!
A Spirit of the Stars chapter 1 . 10/22/2023
Heeeeey! So I don’t know if you even check these anymore But just want to say how much I love this story. I literally reread it like every year! But I was wondering if I could bind it into a physical book, just for my own personal use :) and I would love to send you a copy as well if you are interested! Just shoot me an email at aspiritofthestars gmail. Com. Thanks again for sharing your amazing story!
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 40 . 6/27/2023
I'll admit, I'm /almost/ disappointed that you dropped that little tease about kids and had no follow-up, if only for Kakashi having a brief crisis over becoming a dad.
But for the most part, I am so. Happy. With this ending. It was never a big thing, never puffed up never world ending, it was just them, sliding into place. It makes my heart soft and warm and I love it.
Thank you for writing it, thank you for posting it, and thank you for keeping it up so I had the chance to come back and read it again.
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 39 . 6/27/2023
Honestly some of the most beautifully written smut I've ever read in my life. High-school me read it and worshipped, and now me is equally impressed.
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 38 . 6/27/2023
This is... not the only fic I've read where Ino is an accidental cockblock.
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 37 . 6/27/2023
Yknow there are plenty of romance stories that do the work for the get-together then speedrun all the firsts to get to the end. I like that you take it slow, not just to get there, but to bring everything to a conclusion. They took thirty chapters to realize their feelings properly and five-six more to say it out loud, let them ease into happily ever after
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 36 . 6/27/2023
"You're it for me" can be our Always

No but fr I love love Love all of kakashi's introspection. We've known from the start that he's nervous and this is new for him, and he's very much a man who enjoys routine. Watching him think in circles to finally get there is Satosfying in a way that I don't know how to properly describe.
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 35 . 6/26/2023
I've Never really understood about why it's bad to say you love someone too soon. I don't date a lot, because I don't date for fun, because being demiro I have to feel pretty damn fond of someone before dating is an option. At that point I already love them, at least to some point if not to the "Let's get married and be together forever" level.
But I suppose that's /because/ I'm demi, huh.
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 34 . 6/25/2023
*kicks my feet and twirls my hair like a high-school girl on the phone in the 80s* omg they're soooooooooo in love
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 33 . 6/25/2023
The similarities I see between kakasaku talking about the feelings thing and "what are we" and me and ManThing deciding to give it a go are suspicious. I may need to double check that neither of us is secretly a shinobi
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 32 . 6/25/2023
The inevitability of LOVE. Bitch has been waiting since the START and she is going Nowhere.
I do like how careful they are about creeping up on that Big Thing they've been feeling. Befitting of ninjas, to take every precaution confronting a new adversary, even if the enemy is Unfamiliar Feelings
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 31 . 6/25/2023
Yes! The kiss! The FEELINGS!
I don't have much else to say for this one so another fun fact- when I first started watching Naruto in middle/high school, I liked Kakashi the most. He may well have been my first character crush. Obviously I could not admit that to my friends so when they asked I said I liked gaara and they all nodded along
3,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »