Reviews for House Calls
taylor.vickers.104 chapter 39 . 1/12
Wow…that was so deep
CountryBaby93 chapter 30 . 10/11/2021
The twilight references kinda stung…. Cause I actually Love twilight. Lol but with that said I absolutely see where ur coming from now. But on a different page, this chapter and every one of the others are hold hun. I love them! I can’t wait to get to the next! Uhmmm… I should probably mention this isn’t my first time reading either. But it’s been a while since I have read this story that I dont remember exactly how it ends. Lol I have read a lot between the first time and this time.
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 40 . 10/5/2021
Your stories are also well written I read this story probably 50 times over the years and it’s always a great read
AfricanFire chapter 40 . 10/2/2021
though it was very, VERY long, it was quite enjoyable
vampireacademygirls chapter 8 . 9/28/2021
Aww so much happened in this chapter. I loved the bit about kids somehow loving Kakashi. The conversation between him and Sakura was also really good
mengtoreality chapter 40 . 9/28/2021
Beautiful story! I loved the slow development, felt very natural.
vampireacademygirls chapter 2 . 9/28/2021
Oooh I liked that ending
shi-kakasaku chapter 40 . 8/11/2021
So, from the beginning of their love...
It's so positive, until the end. Full of positive energy. I'm... speechless, but happy. And I feel they're fated pair. :''')

Ugh. It's really hard to give a more-than-this-review, but I really like the story eventhough there something I don't really understand. But, thanks for the hard work!
shi-kakasaku chapter 38 . 8/11/2021
...oh my god.
Both of them are so happy in this chapter, and that makes me happy too. I can't stop smiling. :')))
shi-kakasaku chapter 29 . 8/10/2021
I don't really remember Sakura's personality but I do remember that sometimes she ia frustating. But, I really like how you portay her. She is so loveable here.
shi-kakasaku chapter 28 . 8/10/2021
After 28 Chapter, this will be my first time to drop a review.
First of all, English is not my main language, so I'm sorry for a lack of words.

I want to make a confess.
You know, the main reason I came to this fanfic because I love the pair of Kakashi x Sakura. And I thought, their progress is very slow in this story. I almost wanted to stop read this, because I'm a bit... impatient. But, after the moment when Sakura touching Kakashi's face without mask, DAMN, I really can felt the FEELS. I mean, even me, I feel blushing too. I feel like... I'm in love too? lol.

The slow burn is really worth it.
Everytime the narration mentioned about their feelings, I slow down my pace of reading. I read the part two times or more, and I want to read it again until I felt bored, but no.

Though they're still shy, for me, but... that's what makes it cute. Makes me squealing of their chemistry.

I'm happy that finally their feelings are mutuals.

Okay. I will continue my read!
Sailorspiffy1 chapter 40 . 7/25/2021
Love this story so much that I keep coming back to read it.
KitaN chapter 40 . 7/22/2021
Me encantó, simplemente hermoso,
sabrinabom6 chapter 40 . 7/1/2021
It's a super cool story, it was really fascinating to read each chapter, I loved it, thank you writer san, this fics was pure art.
LONG LIVE THE KAKASAKU !
Guest chapter 40 . 6/21/2021
This is so good i love this so much. I love you so much and super thanks for the great story ️
3,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »