Reviews for House Calls
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 40 . 2/14
Beautiful. Loved reading every single chapter. And I agree with your feelings about literature and sex, although I don't mind stories with steamy scenes! Great job with this story, it made my toes tingle whenever Kakashi got all cute and loving. :3

33B
I love how Sakuras medic mode is the manifestation of her "inner". I always pictured her like this in my head- absolutely in love with this story already!
ScarecrowMedic chapter 40 . 2/4
Oh my GOODNESS! I just read forty chapters and I honestly had no idea I did! Amazing writing I really like the time spent on character development. This is how i envisioned them growing closer. Guarded and slowly not just rushing into everything. Both kakashi and Sakura are thinkers (usually)! Thank you for not just writing smut but writing an entire STORY 3 you're a doll
HelleBelle chapter 11 . 2/3
How do you tell people that you just gracefully got your ass handed to you by a chick who probably weights a buck 05 and a chick with pink hair. PINK HAIR!
Coffeeflavored chapter 40 . 2/3
This is one of the greatest romance fanfictions I've ever read, and I'm so grateful to have found it. Thank you for making something so awesome 3
Amythyst-hime chapter 6 . 1/31
All right. That line about the man deserving his milk got a full on chortle from me. Well played, lol. I'm fairly sure I've read this fic in the past, but I'm enjoying reading it a 2nd. Hope to see it all the way through to the end. )
FeatherTreeForest chapter 10 . 1/26
I am loving this. The whole thing, from the top to the note-strune bottom XD
I spent months reading this at my own pace. I really like this pairing and I admire how you decided to approach it. It wasn't annoying how long it took for something to develop, it was actually worth it and more realistic to see it passively and subtly grow over time. You really made them suit each other in the end and at some points this story made me laugh out loud (too loud). Thanks for writing something so amazing.
Put some lemon in it plz I also would want to if u would us why u like kakasaku so much
Sook03 chapter 35 . 1/5
A bit of my cold heart which denies my cat second and third breakfast melted at the end of this chapter. My cat gets treats now.
Sook03 chapter 34 . 1/5
Invasion of privacy aint fun :(
Someone needs a time out.
Sook03 chapter 33 . 1/5
Cuteness :3
Needs more Pakku though. I adore Pakku.
Sook03 chapter 32 . 1/5
I never thought of Kankuro as a possible romantic partner. But hey, at least Sakura has lots of alternative options :3
Sook03 chapter 31 . 1/5
I want to start throwing rose petals at them.
Sook03 chapter 30 . 1/5
I like how holding hands is so intimate and so much for them. It's sweet and gentle. They both need that
2,861 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »