Reviews for House Calls
Andymon chapter 13 . 22h
HAajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajn this is so damn funny!
Kind of annoyed that ur authors note at the end on each chapter is pretty much the length of the story. Like why are they so long...
watashiwaZUR chapter 1 . 7/16
that was amazing! thank you for such a wonderful storyhope you write more!
SakurakoUchiha chapter 39 . 7/10
Woah.. You write sex scenes very differently than other writers... It's amazing. Instead of telling us the movement they made you communicated the feelings shared, a subtle way to tell us what was going on! I can't say I didn't gape like a fish at this chapter.
SakurakoUchiha chapter 38 . 7/9
UHG I WANTED SMUTT Y U KEEP RUINING THE MOMENT JUST UHHG :-: SUSPENSE
Hajislover chapter 40 . 7/7
very good story, but he never said "I love you" back
Wpgirl chapter 40 . 7/6
I honestly love it! You're very talented, and I'm loving forward to reading more of your works !
kasiavdl10 chapter 40 . 7/6
Damm is this an amazing story second time reading it nd its a work if art. I never thought much if the paring kaka/saku but now reading this is I wish sakura ended up with kakashi in Naruto and not sasuke but personally I don't like him at this is AWESOME so hopefully you continue to write awesome books like this. With this paring

love Kashie
Beautiful ! The way you wrote this.
What kind of fucking monster puts the o before the x goddamn fix your life

By the way enjoying the story so far, good job.
Katuko chapter 40 . 7/1
Thank you for an incredible journey that made me think about my own relationships with other people in different ways. My favorite reads have always been the ones where I walk away seeing the world differently, through the eyes and words of someone else. As for your long footnotes, I don't mind the babbling
Minimama chapter 40 . 6/30
Definitely the best damn KakaSaku fanfic I've ever read and I'm exactly like you. I said to myself half of the stuff you had written in your author's notes before I saw those same opinions voiced after each chapter. It was definitely refreshing as hell to read a story that didn't have all those bs KakaSaku tropes that get dragged out all through the story. This story is a testament to the fact that you can write those two in character and not stereotype them. I don't know why half of these tropes are consider common knowledge and appear in ample fics across the board but I digress. This was amazing as fuck and full of heartwarming fluff and I'll be giggling to myself for a long time to come. This story is definitely a keeper and an all time favorite. Thanks for writing this (even if you did it years ago) :)
LOL before I read this chap I was just thinking about Mei LOL
SakurakoUchiha chapter 27 . 6/9
This feels like a gloomy fluff
Loonymoony17 chapter 25 . 5/31
I don't know if you even check this site anymore but I felt it was appropriate and quite possibly beyond necessary to let you know how freakishly WONDERFUL this story is. I haven't been able to stop reading since I started, so I'm not sure if thanks are in order or if I should scold you for being such a captivating author, as I have gotten absolutely no work done. The whole "lack of a plot" thing is quite possibly the most refreshing thing...well, ever, and honestly, I have not come across an author who was written Kakashi better.
I am infinitely grateful to you for this fantastic story about one of my favorite couples.
Thank you!