Reviews for House Calls
MissJudged16 chapter 40 . 5/2
I have read this before and I still love it. I don't know why it didn't end up on my favorites list the first time. Great work.
hello heartbreak chapter 40 . 5/1
every bit of this was amazing. thank you so much.
Aeysun chapter 40 . 4/24
Your Sakura is everything a nineteen years old would wish to be, better though, she made me feel happy to be who I am, I can feel what kind of life I can have and it is deliciously amazing to feel that.
Thanks a lot, I wish you a very prosperous life. I love your work, well done ! D
myvoiceofimagination chapter 40 . 4/17
My third time reading, still gets me in the heart every time.
EdenMae chapter 40 . 4/13
I couldn't comment yet because I couldn't stop reading so I can finally say that I really adored the story it left me satisfied lol! It was tease to read their development progress and I'm surprised how accurate and descriptive it was!;) I liked how technical and innocent their relationship was and I liked how you favored the progression to immediate response in an accurate love for Kakashi. Not mention how I appreciated that Sakura is so understanding and mature I was so happy to read her actions when she worked as a medic! But probably the only thing I'm curious about was if the operation was a success;P? Other than that, I really enjoyed this thanks so much for creating it!;D
chibi-Clar chapter 7 . 4/13
They're so cute together
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 4/12
Awesome! Bad ass Sakura!
EdenMae chapter 9 . 4/10
While reading house call I noticed one of the comments on a story(regarding itachi or kakashi) and you really didn't like the idea of it having Stockholm syndrome and stalking and I'm just like thinking I read that story first and then I read this and I was laughing my ass off LOL because I have it on my favorites xp I know which story your talking about xD
AmandaCatherine chapter 40 . 4/6
I am incredibly late to this party, but I'm really glad I stumbled upon it. I read all 40 chapters in two days and to say I'm a bit drunk from the high of finding a well written Naruto story is an understatement. You portrayed the character's personalities really well. The way they interacted was seamless and natural. Normally I'm not one to jump on the Kaka/Saku ship, but damn it, this story will be my downfall. I can't wait to read your other pieces!
Lalley chapter 40 . 3/27
Lovely. Thank you for writing!
AnimeDreama chapter 40 . 3/21
I love coming in on complete stories late. There's no interruptions until I've completed the entire thing. I REALLY loved it. Enough to spend late night to late morning just reading, where many times I had to clasped my hand over my mouth to stifle the giggles (otherwise risk waking other people up. I swear the neighbours would have a conniption if we even so much as sneeze too loudly). You wrote the characters brilliantly and had me hooked from the first paragraph. And your rants were awesome.
TryHardMonster chapter 40 . 3/20
I think this is one of the best Kakashi and Sakura story out there. You did an amazing job.
LDaastrich chapter 40 . 3/10