Reviews for House Calls
Dainty Black Iris chapter 40 . 4h
AHHH! So sad to have just discovered this story, but am so glad I did! So cute and I loved how you portrayed Sakura and Kakashi falling in love and everyone else just being themselves and DAH. Loved it!
Lady Natsuka chapter 40 . 10/13
What a ride, wow. This was honestly my favorite KakaSaku fic of all time, no joke. I really enjoyed the detailed plot and how there wasn't any drama; I honestly kept stopping at certain places because I was sure something terrible was about to happen but there wasn't! Also the slow romance was utterly fitting because I don't think I'd ever see them having a sudden whirlwind romance but more of a friends to maybe something more. Thanks for the lovely read!
Princess Jalice chapter 19 . 10/12
"The damn butterflies were back, a whole swarm of them doing horrible things to him as his heart jumped into his throat and he felt like a thirteen-year-old boy again. Or, rather, for the first time."
Beautifully put.
lisaflowers chapter 17 . 9/16
lisaflowers chapter 16 . 9/16
Omg you're such a tease with his hand on her knee and his butterflies :0
lisaflowers chapter 10 . 9/15
I think your notes entertain me *almost* as much as the story hahahahhaa
lisaflowers chapter 9 . 9/15
I swear I'd PAY you if you wrote a Genma story.
Not. Even. Joking.

Anyway. I love this chapter.
Caitolent chapter 1 . 9/13
I'm re-reading this story. Again.

This is easily my favorite depiction of all individual Team 7 characters. It's truly an excellent story that I never tire of.
NanneroftheWE chapter 40 . 9/8
I loved your story! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
meltedblueice chapter 14 . 8/30
I'm really hoping Kakashi gets to smack Naruto at least once! Plus I love family gatherings they are the best, especially with friends because you get to see them squirm in embarrassment or boredom.
meltedblueice chapter 13 . 8/30
Awww man I was really looking forward to the date, but I guess I will take a family party instead. It's going to be so awkward! Chapter 14 here I come!
meltedblueice chapter 12 . 8/30
Ah some character development for Kakashi I see. He has realized how big a part Sakura is to his life! Coming up is Chapter 13!
meltedblueice chapter 11 . 8/30
Sakura and Hinata kicking butt and taking names! Next up Chapter 12.
meltedblueice chapter 10 . 8/29
Am totally with you on the whole Itachi and Sasuke thing. I literally hated Sasuke until chapter 700. And even then I prefer Itachi. Marching towards chapter 11!
meltedblueice chapter 9 . 8/29
Did I mention that your rants literally give me life? Because they do. I am actually a fan of twilight, however I see its flaws and give that to the those who hate it. But in my opinion it's likeTwilight is to the romance novel genre as a quickie is to love making. It's not usually what you want, but it's enough to satisfy... Wow now I feel awkward. Anyways, onto chapter 10.
3,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »