Reviews for House Calls
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 30 . 6/25/2023
As much as you may hate the writing of it, I love reading the Kakashi pov when it come up. Especially seeing things through his experience and how he just. Reluctantly accepts it all. He tries to argue out of it and immediately calls his own bluff.
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 29 . 6/25/2023
Lmaoooooo I was also super giddy and smiley thr first time I kissed ManThing. (I also had a boutique of anxiety-sick from it but that's neither here nor there) I do absolutely love Sai being observant enough to know there's Sparks between them but also clueless about how to interact with almost anyone
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 28 . 6/25/2023
Gods the YEARNIN N
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 27 . 6/25/2023
I feel like "I don't know for sure, I'm scared to fuck this up, can we take a step back and see how we feel then?" Is a super mature and responsible way to go about things.
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 26 . 6/25/2023
Cats out of the bag on more than one front! Mole found, feelings not /quite/ acknowledged but very, VERY present! Drawn together like GRAVITY *chef kiss* beautiful
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 25 . 6/25/2023
Fun fact! I have a mild form of face-blindness! My case is pretty similar to how the genjutsu is described to work- I have a lot of difficulty visualizing faces, and it takes weeks at least for me to really be able to recognize someone new, and usually I recognize hair, clothes, accessories, or even what I refer to as their "person-shape" (I guess sort of just their aura? Their vibes?) Before I even Start recognizing their face. To this day I can't really describe faces beyond making an expression, because the features just. Aren't there. Nothing in my brain, just people shapes.
It's kind of weird thinking of his as Hatake, even though that's his... that's his given name, isn't it? Kakashi is his family name, like the hyuugas, the yamanakas, etc. He's specifically Hatake. But I never see it used! It feels weird.
I also Hella sympathize with Sakura- sometimes I don't want to think about something, I don't want to make a choice, I want someone to tell me what to do
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 24 . 6/25/2023
Even knowing how it ends, the suspense around her invitation to ANBU is like. My least favorite part (in a kind way. It's still good and it's well written, I'm just being bratty because I want it naaaaaaoooowww)
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 23 . 6/25/2023
Another chapter that rewrote part of my brain the first time I read it- the parallels and differences of Sakura and Kakashi falling. As a demiro, it was a big part of driving home that there was more to liking people than aesthetic appeal.
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 22 . 6/25/2023
Kakashi: I need to get some distance and reconfigure, I can't push this boundary too hard or I'm going to lose my best friend and favorite mission partner.

Also Kakashi: *pins the woman he's starting to fall for against a counter with his hips and snark-flirts at her*

Sakura: I'm not interested in a relationship, I'm fine without any of that
Also Sakura: he makes me feel weird and he already fits really well in my life and if I didn't have anyone else around as much I'd be just fine with just him
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 21 . 6/25/2023
I love the two possible entries to a slow burn- the "sliding down the slope and realizing in bits and pieces it makes sense" and the "feels hit me like a truck and now I gotta deal"
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 20 . 6/25/2023
The inevitability of being a medic- eventually, you're going to lose. Not every injury can be fixed, not all damage can heal, and not everyone can be saved. It was something they drilled us on in my field medic training. You can't save them all. (But you damn well have to try.)
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 19 . 6/25/2023
I love that we see a few of their intimate moments forst from Kakashi's pov. It's easy to make the girl the emotional and romantic one and let the guy be the one who just Rolls with it, and I appreciate that you didn't do that
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 18 . 6/25/2023
Just a couple a friends being ninjas and pouncing on the first opportunity to fuck shit up and make a mess and avoiding their feelings
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 17 . 6/25/2023
Okay straight up. I'm a slut for sharing moments of grief as intimacy.
Also the impact of that last scene, Kakashi just catching her foot and doing a little thumb rub? That changed me as a person the first time I read it. It's been burned into my brain for years now.
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 16 . 6/25/2023
Yknow, I'm thinking back and realizing that. I think badass-medic-sakura fics were a foundational part of my wanting to be a field medic. It didn't work out for me, but it was a valuable experience
3,594 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »