Reviews for House Calls
AshyJ chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Thanks for another great chapter!

LOVED how you wrote Tsunade as playful instead of sloshed, drunk Tsunade is funny, but way over done, so I like your different take on her.

Looking forward to Kakashi's POV!
angel897 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
loving it love kakashi and sakuras batter in this chapter cant wait for the next one
Illegitimi chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Good Afternoon Spoiled,

Like Genma Tsunade has been written in so many different ways, and all have been on one end of the extreme or the other. She has been either a boozy lush or a screaming harridan. I appreciate the fact that you have made her much more realistic and therefor much more interesting. Yeah, she can kick ass, but she also has feelings that she is willing to admit to. Such as her loss of Orochimaru and Jiraiya. A very interesting threesome if I must say so, and very understandable.

I also can't see Sakura bemoaning the los of Sasuke for forever and a day- she is too pragmatic a person to let it encompass her life it seems.

Very well done and I look forward to your version of Kakashi's inner thoughts. I will be interested to see what kind of psyche you have formed for him...

Great job and catch you on the flip side :)
Polariss chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
hahahaha no shirtless kakashi this time, ne? well i will review anyway XDDD because i really loooove your work in this fic _ keep goinnngg!
anon chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
chapter 3 is the same as chapter 1... you might want to fix that
Emjan-chan chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
u know that u just posted chapter one again huh?
moodymel chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Very good story. It's well written and the plot line if very good. Please update soon.
Beans Jelly chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
wonderful fic...

love the plot...

plz update asap :D
Skiffle-Rose chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
cool story cant wait for more. ( upddate soon! (:
Poxxy chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Love it! Cant wait to read the next chap, keep going and update soon! :)
quarterdark chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
im so glad you went there like omg that was some bloody good read. and its only going to keep getting better and better like yay :D

In True Meanings chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I love this chapter! The ending was awesome! I love the interaction between naruto, Sai, and Sakura at her house. I could just pictured that as a scene in the show. _ I love this story so far!
animegirl chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Interesting story.

I can't wait to read what happens next and how Kakashi and Sakura's relationship develops.
Nzinga chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
that was an awesome chapter! please update sooon
In True Meanings chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I must say, this story is really engaging so far! I really want to know who those two ANBU's are! XD. Besides this some of your sentences seemed a bit confusing. Nothing much that throws off the plot, just a little confusing. Should fix it. I love this story so far though!
3,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 221 228 229 230 231 232 .. Last Next »