Reviews for House Calls
Doily chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Yay. I'm excited for this. I was thoroughly entertained by this first chapter. The pacing was nice, the humor was sprinkled consistently in a very manageable kind of way. Jackass-san really did make me laugh out loud.

I really like the idea that medic-mode is an extroverted-inner-Sakura kind of thing. I buy it.

And OMG! Kishimoto must hate women. Seriously. Sakrua get's one epic!win and then a series of FAIL. Super aggravating. I like to pretend that scene with the botched Sasuke assassination never happened. Anyway, moot point here.

I'm excited. I sense Tsunade has ulterior motives. I love her ulterior motives.

I look forward to the next post!

Doily
Polariss chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
great work! i love this fic... and well... since you said that kakashi will appear shirtless in the next chapter , here we go... XDDDDD pleeeeeeeease update soooon _
Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love it!
quarterdark chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
your a good writer and im not just saying that to read about a shirtless kakashi lol

plots good and the structure is well nearly perfect.

nice work until next chapter

Citadel chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
What a great start!

The pacing is lively and witty, especially the dialouge. The plot bunny is oh-so-cute and jumping with possibilities. This is so how adult/medic/Sakura would act, very IC. Great job!
IndulgentIrene chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I adore this. You are a wonderful writer to say the very least...
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I'LL REVIEW! THAT'S A CHANCE I'D TAKE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! -calms down, clears throat- Oops. wasn't supposed to react like that but hey, what the hell. Oh, yes, love the story and can't wait to read the next chapter! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE ITTTTT!
Teegs Maree chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
ooooww! i'm loving this. Sakura with a kick ass attitude is... well kick ass! :) keep up the great work i'm so looking forward to the next chapter
Illegitimi chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Absolutely phenomenal begining. Grabbed me from the very first momnet. As much as I love Kaka/Saku I can't help but cringe at Sakura sometimes- a bit too over the top for me. But you have done a wonderful job with her. She has a maturity and sense of humor that very few give to her. Very, very well done.

Your writing style as well is a pleasure to read. Your prose is enviable.

Oh yes, and smut? Yes please! A nice big platter of it if you will(come on- Kakashi screams smex, so how can yopu write a romance and not have some lurid sheet wrestling?).

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
3,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240