Reviews for House Calls
I hope he ends up going
cake0108 chapter 5 . 1/29
Omg love their relationship
cake0108 chapter 4 . 1/29
Awww so cute that they are comfortable enough with each other that he spends the night over
cake0108 chapter 3 . 1/29
Aaaah love that he brought out all of his dogs!
cake0108 chapter 2 . 1/29
Shirtless Kakashi! Aaah
cake0108 chapter 1 . 1/29
Hahaha her bous are pigs xD so funny
BlueBird1306 chapter 40 . 1/19
Hello, i may have this fic on my list of favourites for forever, but as i am browsing through all of them i came across this one again. And i Need to thank you for this beautiful artwork of a FanFiction. It definitely earned it‘s place as one of my most favorited stories of KakaSaku. Thank you.
k1221k chapter 40 . 1/12
second time reading this. love the character development. love the romance build up. I think you did wonderful
muggi00 chapter 27 . 1/10
i really like how you wrote Sai
MissChih chapter 40 . 12/27/2020
Hi! Just finished reading all this and I want to thank you for all your effort and patience to writing this down! Such a lovely KakaSaku story! I really love it!
RacingDaylight chapter 13 . 12/26/2020
This is the second time I’m reading this and this has bothered me since the first time I read it... what did Kakashi do in Wave?
MissChih chapter 10 . 12/24/2020
I just want to say that I love you! Tourcomments about the uchiha clan are the best!
bichenta chapter 40 . 12/9/2020
Thank you for sharing this amazing story! It's incredible
bichenta chapter 39 . 12/9/2020
The sex scene is beautiful. I really like it, your fanfic is an oasis in the middle of a desert. You constructed very well their relationship and I think it's very factible. There is affect between the two of them and I can feel it when I read your story. I'm gonna miss these moments that they play with each other. Real couples are like this. 80% of a happy relationship is laugh, understanding and companionship.

You set the bar high with your Kakashi. Thank you for not indulging in drama. It's one of my favorite KakaSaku now!
NyghtPrwlr chapter 5 . 12/7/2020
For #5) given that Tobirama developed Anbu, you can bet that the tattoo would have that sort of multi- function
3,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »