Reviews for House Calls
A Spirit of the Stars chapter 40 . 6/12/2023
So I first read this story probably 10 years ago. I recently remembered it and scoured the internet for DAYS before I could find it again. And I just want to tell you how much I genuinely enjoyed it, both a decade ago and now. I don’t think I have ever enjoyed a Kakashi/Sakura fic, but I just loved the way you went about it. And I really have thought a lot about your comments at the end of the last chapter. Anyways, I don’t know if you even check on this story or where you are in this world, but I want to ask you if I could bind this fic into a book for you. I’m a bookbinder and would love to add it to my collection, as well as make you a copy! So if you ever see this, shoot me an email at aspiritofthestars gmail. com and we can chat. Thanks again for the story!
SherrySM03 chapter 40 . 4/25/2023
It was really a very long story, I guess worth a novel hehe
SherrySM03 chapter 39 . 4/25/2023
Oh my, I never knew smut can be described like this. It's so implicit but sweet at the same time. I really love how the romance developed here, it's very realistic and reasonable.
You're so talented
Ieraed chapter 5 . 2/23/2023
love this story, read it all the time(too many times!). I am in the medical field and give injections regularly. just thought you may want to know that it would be an intramuscular injection that people get on the upper arm where the anbu tattoo would be! no criticism though!
DaisyDear chapter 40 . 12/6/2022
Beautiful love story
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 11/29/2022
I don't know how many times I've read this... but I'm back again to enjoy it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2022
gross
audenzia chapter 40 . 11/9/2022
I’m at loss. This was beautiful. Kakashi was perfect, Sakura was wholesome, and I couldn’t take my eyes off of the series until the very end (thankfully it was completed when I started or I would have been waiting in over-exaggerated desperation for updates). Anyways, it was a great read! Especially light while at the same time moving. The depth is just enough to give you butterflies and take in the humor. Thank you for writing this!
FanFan chapter 40 . 10/25/2022
He leído esto más rápido de lo que choji tarda en comerse una bolsa de papitas fritas.
Entre a leer este fic con algo de duda, no te voy a mentir, no solo la pareja no es una que haya pensado antes, sino que justo venía de leer un fic muy malo. Pero me fui maravillada.
Es muy buena la narrativa, como es la personalidad de los personajes y como mantienen su esencia.
Ha sido uno de los que más he disfrutado leer en los muchos años que llevo en esta plataforma.
Y uno de los mejores escritos. Va directo a mis favoritos.
Ojalá, estes donde estes, no dejes de escribir nunca.

Atentamente, una fan
Xoxo
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2022
Haters can't fuck off when they can, they really just have to make a drama over a ship that doesn't even bother them one bit. Just close the page bruh
KaKashi's Okami chapter 40 . 8/28/2022
I kinda wanna see a one-shot off genma finding out, cause Sakura straight up told him to his face, and he laughed it off. That’d be hilarious
fizzybones111 chapter 40 . 8/25/2022
Bro Kakashi is their fucking sensei. U fucking retards go all the way to ship an adult with a minor(amazing logic). Fuking pedo's!

It seems the author is a fan of EDP445. This FF is fucking trash, disgusting...The Naruto fandom consist of mf crazy ass losers.

Y'all need some holy water.
Fabih-chan chapter 40 . 8/24/2022
I loved this 3 And I agree with all your rants! I can’t forget two stories I read with Sakura where the male protagonist was stalking her (and watching her sleep inside her house) and her just fell in love with them… I was worried about the author lol
And there is this story where Sakura was seventeen and virgin (I have no problem with that, I lost mine with 23) but they made her like so inocente to the point with wondering what a penis could do….. she is a medic! Anyway, sorry for my broken English it’s not my first language.
Sak chapter 1 . 8/15/2022
Very edgy and snarky Sakura. She should be!
Dani0214 chapter 40 . 7/20/2022
I just…love you for this. Genuinely. I’m a die hard Kakasaku fan and I almost feel like I don’t have to read any more fics after this one. This is pretty much what my brain expects in my fantasy world for them. I loathe the weak and indecisive versions of Kakashi and Sakura that make up every other fic. But you my friend, served up Kakasaku awesomeness on a silver platter. With garnish. And I will love you forever for it. Bravo!
3,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »