Reviews for One Step Forward
YamiB1999 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
I know this was written three years ago, but I am so glad I stumbled upon it. When I was nine, Dinosaur King was my favouritest thing ever (despite being a girl). Only yesterday, my younger brother (nearly eight years old now) stumbled upon it (no idea how) and asked me if he could watch it. I found myself reliving my past when I watched the first three episodes.

I've been a fanfictionist for over a year now, so I wondered about the possibility. Could there be a Dinosaur King Fanfiction? I was shocked to see it was true. Looking deeper, I found this story. Loved ever word, and was so absorbed into reading it, I hadn't noticed an hour had passed.

Stephy, you have a lovely way of writing, and I hope you do continue.

Just to say, Dinosaur King is an Anime, a Japanese animation. There are many others with the same cartoon style out in this world. I'd like to recommend a few: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, Dinosaur King and Sonic X are my personal favourites, dating back to the age of four. I hope you try them out, and even if you dislike them, it is fine by me.

Wish you a nice Easter,

-YamiB1999
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
you're not worth it... too small...

ouch...
ty for the great fanfic. wish people can write more stories bout rex though
flaimingdarkfox chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
lol awesome
fantoshiro chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
omg ur really good at righting do more please

(maby on bleach)
little miss writer girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
man , i couldn't help but read it again!
little miss writer girl chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Wow , when I read it at the top I thought he was going to die! , then I saw the end ... so sad and happy , you .. you .. you are soo good ! man what eles have you got for me? some new idea of yours
dukefan01 chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
that was so cool! Nice job!
Polar Emperor Odin chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
I have followed this story ever since i first saw it, and i've loved every bit of it! Thanks a lot for actually finishing it! You can't imangine how happy you've made me!
C. Richard Crawg chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
*Applause.*
Recordatio001 chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Nooooo! The story's finished!

I think this whole story was really great and I hope you keep writing more stories in the future!
Ookami Chann chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Well Done Stephy, Well Done, I really enjoyed this story.
ShiningSunrise chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Awww! Such a cute ending for a story! I luved it!
ordinary girl 112233 chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
awesome, I loved it :D
little miss writer girl chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Man that was sooo good my mouth is open and wants to say somethink... you are soooo wicked! , by the way little writergirl is my pen name , my uesr is 2769081 thanks! :)
moonkitty717 chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
wow...poor, poor rex...this story is addictive & it rocks, so...plz do continue!xx